Wanda / Scarlet Witch thread

What's up with all that talk that Wanda will be the villain of the movie?
I thought Derrickson made it clear that Nightmare is going to be the antagonist.

What's up with all that talk that Wanda will be the villain of the movie?
I thought Derrickson made it clear that Nightmare is going to be the antagonist.

Where did you hear that? I hope she isn't the villain.

Where did you hear that? I hope she isn't the villain.

In Campea's show many people were suggesting that she will go mad in her Disney+ series and that Dr. Strange will try to stop her in his movie, and Campea himself thought that it was possible.
Which I found odd since I was under the impression that Nightmare as a villain was made official during the SDCC presentation.

Can’t wait to see her again. She’s an amazing character who hasn’t reached her pinnacle yet.

Do you reckon they can bring back quicksilver for a cameo? Basically nightmare forces Wanda to see a vision of pietro in hell with him saying it’s her fault or something like that? Maybe that would even be a cool way to bring him back in time for the x-men to come home

I'm not a fan of Wanda going "mad" or needing a man to "bring her back" like a lot of theories are suggesting. Personally, I think she probably opens up some type of portal in her series and has to go to strange to help fix it in this film, not that she's going to be the villain.

That was the best News of CC for me, cant wait to see her. Even I hope it will be more like a team-up and Wanda will better not the villain..
I cant accept Phoenix Vol. 4656456

Ok let’s talk new looks for Wanda. I would have for her to wear something similar to her xmen evolution look this time

Bit more witchy, bit more spiritual

In Campea's show many people were suggesting that she will go mad in her Disney+ series and that Dr. Strange will try to stop her in his movie, and Campea himself thought that it was possible.
Which I found odd since I was under the impression that Nightmare as a villain was made official during the SDCC presentation.
I definitely don’t want that. Enough with heroes not being in control and coming up against other heroes.

Mazel tov! Gee what a year she’s having. Fighting thanos then getting married. What a life!

EA5sLRXXkAANwIv

Ok let’s talk new looks for Wanda. I would have for her to wear something similar to her xmen evolution look this time

Bit more witchy, bit more spiritual
That look is cool but I would prefer a costume inspired by this one.

5cc34b5c8b760a7232fb9a7e5daa13a3.jpg

And this time she'd better wear the tiara. We got a Spider-Man with wings and a Cap with chainmail, they have no excuses.

Yeah I’m ready for a tiara. Definitely something more witchy this time to differentiate her more for when jean finally turns up

Yeah plus I would love to see that tiara finally make an appearance.

I wonder if strange will teach her how to make portals?

Yes, will be great to finally get it.

I like the black and red one above.
Love the idea of a former ally serving as an antagonist!

About quicksilver, how about some necromancy?

I like the black and red one above.
Love the idea of a former ally serving as an antagonist!

But she already started as an antagonist. She was the main person responsible for the events of Age of Ultron, remember? It would feel like a regression if she became a villain again.

Not the tiara. I'm sorry that will look so goofy. :funny: I could maybe stomach it in her 50's visions or whatever she does but not in modern times.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
paulsantiagoolg
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"