Sequels Emily Blunt = Scarlet Witch?

I'd like Olga Kurylenko, but I'm not sure if she'd be considered young enough. They might want to go with a couple of younger actors for Wanda and Pietro, so that they seem more like runaways who have gotten mixed up in the wrong company.

But I'd like Eastern European actors for both roles. I wish we had one for Black Widow too, as Scarlett doesn't seem remotely Russian.

But if they do go a bit older, then Olga Kurylenko would be great.

Blunt not being able to play Black Widow was the biggest fail ever.

Blunt not being able to play Black Widow was the biggest fail ever.

I would've preferred her as Widow too. I think she looks more similar to the classic look of the comic character than Scarlett does, even though I generally think Scarlett is hotter. It shouldn't be just about hotness though.

Mila Kunis for Scarlet Witch, Wasp *and* Gamora.
And Tigra, dammit :argh:

I'd like Olga Kurylenko, but I'm not sure if she'd be considered young enough. They might want to go with a couple of younger actors for Wanda and Pietro, so that they seem more like runaways who have gotten mixed up in the wrong company.

But I'd like Eastern European actors for both roles. I wish we had one for Black Widow too, as Scarlett doesn't seem remotely Russian.

Olga for any and everything.

she's only 33

I actually think this is one role that Mila Kunis WOULD be good for. People have suggested her for Gamora, Wonder Woman and other unfitting characters, but Scarlett Witch is a nice fit for her.

I sorta see it...but she's just too short and I can't see her being stern and solemn like Wanda. And dem ****.

C3rrohUl.jpg
BDczrLAl.jpg

Emily Blunt is the only choice. Marvel make it happen!!!

Emily Blunt looks weird to me. I'd rather they not.

Blunt looks a little too waifish for the role. Someone on another forum suggested Eva Green for Wanda/Scarlet Witch. I'm down with Green playing someone other than a villainess for a change.

... make it happen, Marvel!

Yeah, Eva Green tops my list, especially if they go with a sexier costume. But Blunt would be equally fantastic.

391422e93a9195ddc676912be889d241.jpg

1fd1998798a3d41e1e1b9f675d25f65a.jpg

e705d114bf5aab789c2d07f7906e5567.jpg

Last edited:
I swear I see Eva Green, Emily Blunt, and Gemma Arterton mentioned for almost EVERY female comic character.... Not that it's a bad thing, but am I in the Wonder Woman thread or Scarlet witch? haha

Last edited:
3e46e0feb39f56d51d7314f3214fc006.jpg

emily-blunt.jpeg

.jpg_15371

Both are great actresses with screen presence. Both could pull off the outfit without a problem.

With the way the deal seems to be phrased part of me wonders if Disney and Fox are working together to add X-Men into the Marvel universe. Scarlet Witch and Quick Silver can be used in the X-Men and they can be used in the Avengers, they just can't mention certain things. That's easy enough. But, can they be played by the same actress and actor?

Just the way that deal was phrased seems really odd and fishy to me for some reason. It's like they both have plans to use them. And if that's the case, why would Fox let go of the rights -- unless they've decided on some joint-studio thing? Or are there really going to be two Scarlet Witches and two Quicksilvers within the next five years (which doesn't seem likely)? Basically it's just phrased severely awkwardly.

"We both have them," Feige told Superhero Hype last summer. "There's a specific arrangement with those two characters that would allow us to use them with 'Avengers,' but not discuss or reference their mutant or Magneto-related lineage. They can use them as mutants and as Magneto's relatives, but cannot have anything to do with 'The Avengers'."

It seems like Fox has plans to use them, and if so why let go of the characters and why have duplicates? This wouldn't be the first time major studios have worked together.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kimcity
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"