WandaVision WandaVision General Discussion Thread

Silver Surfer

Power Cosmic
Reaction score
D_9gIufUIAAiY9e.jpg

Of the new marvel series, this is the one i'm looking forward to the most. Already a story idea floating around is Scarlet Witch creating a new reality with Vision alive and they having cyborg babies. And then it all comes crashing down, and then Doctor Strange 2 starts.

I wonder if Wanda will go back to her dark hair now that she's no longer in hiding?
She still had it at Stark's funeral.

REPORT: WandaVision Set Photos Reveal Mysterious Structure
MCUCosmic shared pictures of one set that's secretly being constructed in Los Angeles. This suggests that the film's production is still slated for later this year. The round set has a large cylindrical center, with space for a number of windows or mirrors left open. This implies there will be at least one location in the show that's either an observatory or conservatory, which would explain the design of the structure and could tie into the magical aspect of the story.

The events of WandaVision will reportedly tie into the events of Doctor Strange in the Multiverse of Madness, further connecting Scarlet Witch to the magical corner of the Marvel Cinematic Universe. Her history with magical characterslike Agatha Harkness could be played up in the series, which would necessitate a magical location like the kind of conservatory often used by Harkness in the comics.

This show seems interesting. It looks like it is going for a more comedic tone like the Dick Van Dyke show. But then it ties into Dr. Strange which is horror. I wonder if takes place in a multiverse separate from our own that Wanda has somehow traveled to.

KATHRYN HAHN!! I'm so excited for her to be in this. She is a treasure.

6 episodes sounds fair. Still watchable for a Marathon.
Im suprised what Darcy have to to here.. Maybe scientist (finally [as Portman is too expensive?])

I was really hoping for a female director but Shakman did a great job with The Spoils of War on Game of Thrones.

What will Wanda's legal status be?
What legal status does The Vision have as robot?
Will either of them have jobs?

With 3 side characters (from Thor, Antman, and Captain Marvel franchises) from other movies appearing now, I wonder if this suburban neighborhood will be like a variation of witness protection or superhero fanclub neighborhood HOA of sorts? The retro living situation makes me think it's in a specific kind of residential neighborhood as well as something seems setup perhaps?

Of course, it's probably mainly just using characters viewers would recognize and utilizing an endearing aesthetic but storywise I wonder if they'll try and make sense out of this?

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"