WandaVision WandaVision: Season 1 Episode 7: Spoilers

Justice4#Rouge

Civilian
Reaction score
Decade: late 00’s- 2010’s
Episode influence/s: Modern Family

Nearing the finish line, some big reveals on the horizon.

So far the sitcom episodes have not revealed anything. Not sure if Episode 7 will be any different. Hopefully, we learn some new things this week!

Yes they have. It's just you are expecting huge reveals when they are smaller, more subtle ones. Like letting some steam out but saving the big release down the road.

Yes they're planting seeds. I acknowledge that. But I do think now that we're approaching Episode 7, viewers are entitled to SOME definitive answers. I don't want the show to rush any reveals at the tail end of the series. The plot has already been pretty dense (it's safe to say most folks don't know what the hell is going on thus far) and that was before Episode 5's shocking revelations.

The opening was a riff on the Office lol!
Vision and Darcy are hilarious
Monica becomes Photon
Wanda is mentally breaking down
Agnes is definitely (You know who) I called it
Holy $!+#^ that ended
Btw there's a post credit scene so Don't touch that dial!

Last edited:
The opening was a riff on the Office lol!
Vision and Darcy are hilarious
Monica becomes Photon
Wanda is mentally breaking down
Agnes is definitely (You know who) I called it
Holy $!+#^ that ended
Btw there's a post credit scene so Don't touch that dial!
The opening was from Happy Endings.

Hmm.. So the Pietro guy is working with Agnes? What was that book at the end?

Good episode though not full of surprises as many have called “Agatha’s” true identity weeks back

The intro song was very reminiscent of The Office

The scene of Vision speaking to the camera were pretty funny

And finally a credits scene/teaser! Do I sense a Pietro & Monica team up?

Is the book the Darkhold?

Also most non comic fans have no idea who she is so it was a reveal for them. For any comic fan, not so much. Still felt great though.
Could be but cover doesn’t really match up to anything I’ve seen so far. But some of the writing in the room does

Hmm.. So the Pietro guy is working with Agnes? What was that book at the end?

Not necessarily, it's possible she plucked him from reality and manipulated him just as she has been pulling the strings from behind the scenes from the get-go go.

As for the book it's probably The Darkhold

To me, this episode made it pretty clear Agatha is controlling him.
Indeed, but I now believe that's the real Pietro (or "Peter" if we're going by the Foxverse) that she plucked out of an alternate dimension, and she's just controlling him for now. I hope we'll get to see him "wake up."

Indeed, but I now believe that's the real Pietro (or "Peter" if we're going by the Foxverse) that she plucked out of an alternate dimension, and she's just controlling him for now. I hope we'll get to see him "wake up."
If he wakes up, I’m gonna get chills if he mentions “Mutants” or “X-Men” or mention “Magneto” and no one in the MCU has any idea what the hell he’s talking about, lol.

I laughed so hard and loud at that "Agatha All Along" song, I'm sure my neighbors could hear me.

They are so wrong for dropping bombs like Photon, Agatha Harkness and that post credit scene and making us wait for the next episode. This is going to be a long ass week!

BTW, I loved the purple effects for Agatha's powers and that grimoire.

7.5 out of 10
Speculation confirmed.

Agatha Harkness took advantage of SW depression and gave her a fake reality with fake emotional attachments in order to keep her satisfied and possessive of something that soothed her emotionally.

Seems like SW is becoming less powerful, struggling to keep her illusions while Agatha Harkness could be soaking up her power.

Monica is now a full fledged superhero of sorts since her DNA has been rewritten by SW power. Vision is only alive inside the bubble. I still think there’s someone else in on it with Agnes.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"