The Mandalorian Wants, Hopes, and Theories on Season 2 (S1 Spoilers)

I want Star Wars to do something it rarely does - go beyond the idea of a singular, largely homogeneous monolithic culture for a people.

I’d love to see New Mandalorians who don’t wear the armor at all on one end of the spectrum away from the show’s very dogmatic and traditionalist Mandos, and between them flexible Mandalorian Mercs, less dogmatic but still traditional clans, and a few independent Mandos who may or may not qualify depending on who they talk to.

Since Din is from a more traditionalist sect that’s in hiding after the Empire, I’d love to see some Dar’Manda outcasts or even some ex-Imperial Super Commandos.
Given that the helmet rule has no precedent in either Clone Wars or Rebels, yet Din has clearly been practicing that rule since well before the rebellion I'll be very disappointed if they don't do that, there are a lot of inconsistencies between this show and Clone Wars/Rebels that they should address about Mandalorian culture going forward. I also really hope that we see Mandalore itself at some point.

Given that the helmet rule has no precedent in either Clone Wars or Rebels, yet Din has clearly been practicing that rule since well before the rebellion I'll be very disappointed if they don't do that, there are a lot of inconsistencies between this show and Clone Wars/Rebels that they should address about Mandalorian culture going forward. I also really hope that we see Mandalore itself at some point.
So true. I want to take a deep drive into the Mandalorian culture.

I'll bet money it's a thing that will be explained in specific detail.

Something I want to see more of, more rare armaments, like some RPG level legends stuff, make it real/ live action. Like how the Mando's rifle turned out to be awesomely deadly and unique.

Something I want to see more of, more rare armaments, like some RPG level legends stuff, make it real/ live action. Like how the Mando's rifle turned out to be awesomely deadly and unique.
Definitely with you there, and then I want to collect replicas to display in my lounge. :cwink:

I’ll catch up tomorrow on season 2 to date. Work has got in the way of important stuff like this!

I hope they have a big budget for (if)when they show Mandalore. I don’t want corners cut on that.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Holopaxume
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"