• Secure your account

A friendly reminder to our users, please make sure your account is safe. Make sure you update your password and have an active email address to recover or change your password.

• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Watchmen Comic-Con Footage on ITunes

hahaha...

yeah, didn't Adrian look almost metrosexual, haha, look like he was wearing mascara...

sweet, you noticed the fuzzy owlsuit too!
3096394181_2525de17a9_o.gif

I was just uploading it to show everybody...

Nice!!!!!!! I'm pretty sure that he won't were the snow suit from what I saw in the trailer, but hopefully I'm wrong; it amazes me even more that they cut out the holes in his cape for his arms. Can't wait for this movie; it's so BLOODY PERFECT. :heart:

Nice!!!!!!! I'm pretty sure that he won't were the snow suit from what I saw in the trailer, but hopefully I'm wrong; it amazes me even more that they cut out the holes in his cape for his arms. Can't wait for this movie; it's so BLOODY PERFECT. :heart:

If you look closely at the 1080 of the 2nd trailer, it looks like he's wearing it :cwink:

snowsuithp5.png

And from what I've heard, it was in the final version of the Orci and Kurtzman script.

Man, The Comedian punching a girl like that? Nic Cage must be jealous..

Aw, this footage was just perfect...Best footage so far, so much stuff in there...

Aw, this footage was just perfect...Best footage so far, so much stuff in there...

agreed, theres so much stuff, but theres still so much more stuff that we havent seen which is crazy cause we got like 4 trailers now.

i loved this footage...but idk...i loved hearing rorschachs voice like i imagined it would in the 2nd trailer...they are both amazing

Just watched this and holy ****!!!!! Awesome footage, and gotta love the Comedian hitting a girl hard in the face.

i agree there is so much we haven't seen yet and we have :

Teaser Trailer
Scream Awards Trailer
Theatrical Trailer
iTunes Comic Con Trailer

shows you ho much material there is comedian cracking that chick was pure badass she probably said "my husband's a police officer you ***got" then WAM

they really need to be playing this footage in theaters in front of every movie they can. its really effective footage.

If you look closely at the 1080 of the 2nd trailer, it looks like he's wearing it :cwink:

snowsuithp5.png

*Hurm* It's hard to determine; that could be just his normal cape too. If it is the snow suit, then YAY!!!!! I :heart: the snow suit!!!! However looking at that particular scene with the zoom in of Archie landing infront of Ozzy's palace and having Rorschach and Nite Owl already walking, it can be said that the hover bikes are out. :csad:

*Hurm* It's hard to determine; that could be just his normal cape too. If it is the snow suit, then YAY!!!!! I :heart: the snow suit!!!!

His normal cape doesn't go in front of him, and it's much darker and wouldn't reflect that much light.

Also, The Guard has confirmed he wears it to Karnak.

However looking at that particular scene with the zoom in of Archie landing infront of Ozzy's palace and having Rorschach and Nite Owl already walking, it can be said that the hover bikes are out. :csad:

The Guard also confirmed this a while back, but they seem to have rectified the problem it would pose by having them crash-land near Karnak.

His normal cape doesn't go in front of him, and it's much darker and wouldn't reflect that much light.

Also, The Guard has confirmed he wears it to Karnak.

The Guard also confirmed this a while back, but they seem to have rectified the problem it would pose by having them crash-land near Karnak.

Truth; and NICE!!!!! Gotta love that dedication to the books; say, in footage to the Spike awards trailer where Manhattan's breaking through the window while Ozzy and everybody else is ducking, is Nite Owl wearing the snow suit? :word:

O rly? What else does the Guard talk about? Just as long as we get that piece of dialogue of Dan and Rorschach talking while he munches on sugar cube on the way to Karnak. :grin:

Truth; and NICE!!!!! Gotta love that dedication to the books; say, in footage to the Spike awards trailer where Manhattan's breaking through the window while Ozzy and everybody else is ducking, is Nite Owl wearing the snow suit? :word:

I don't know when he removes it, but I think it's before that (remember that shot of them walking down the steps right before that).

O rly? What else does the Guard talk about? Just as long as we get that piece of dialogue of Dan and Rorschach talking while he munches on sugar cube on the way to Karnak. :grin:

We might - I think Kevin Smith alluded to the cubes being in it even though they weren't in the latest draft of the script (Orci/Kurtzman).

His thoughts on this draft are at watchmencomicmovie.com in the thread titled WATCHMEN TRANSFORMED in one of the first few pages - can't miss it (keep in mind that Snyder and the cast have made changes to this last script since production started, so some things are different from what we know and have heard about the film since then).

The snow suit is definatley in the movie. Check the comic-con footage, when Dan sits down depressed after the "you quit" line, you can see the regular Nite-Owl suit behind him, and to the right of that is the snow suit.

The snow suit is definatley in the movie. Check the comic-con footage, when Dan sits down depressed after the "you quit" line, you can see the regular Nite-Owl suit behind him, and to the right of that is the snow suit.

Well, yeah - that's no question - the question he posed was whether or not he actually wore the thing.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"