• Secure your account

A friendly reminder to our users, please make sure your account is safe. Make sure you update your password and have an active email address to recover or change your password.

• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Watchmen Comic-Con Footage on ITunes

Can I just say I LOVE the way SS1 looks? Perfection.

Also, I like how the comedian has a picture of Laurie :csad:

Is there gonna be another trailer before March?

Personally, I think there's enough footage out there.

-TNC

Is there gonna be another trailer before March?

Personally, I think there's enough footage out there.

-TNC

There's a lot of footage out there, but most of it is just images set to music. I want at least one more trailer that sets up the plot, with dialgoue and whatnot. No more music videos.

has no one seen the new Watchmen feature on AMC theaters first look?? It has footage of Dr. Manhattan meeting Kennedy on the South Lawn of the Whitehouse and all sorts of crazy stuff. I'm really surprised it hasn't been put online.

has no one seen the new Watchmen feature on AMC theaters first look?? It has footage of Dr. Manhattan meeting Kennedy on the South Lawn of the Whitehouse and all sorts of crazy stuff. I'm really surprised it hasn't been put online.
Do you have a link?

After checking everything again.. they're not showing much of Veidt. What's the intention behind this? :hehe: oh that guy, they don't show much of 'im--bust be a nobody

After checking everything again.. they're not showing much of Veidt. What's the intention behind this? :hehe: oh that guy, they don't show much of 'im--bust be a nobody

Actually, I think it's because most of Veidt's screentime is spoiler material. There's not much of him you can show that would be good for a trailer that wouldn't spoil the movie. I mean, if you wanna show any of his action scenes, you have to show him fighting the other heroes.

I wish they would have layed off the new footage for awhile,but now that I know about this footage,I wanna see it damnit :O:up:

Also, I like how the comedian has a picture of Laurie :csad:

I love the detail that you can tell it's a picture ripped out of a magazine of her, showing his loneliness that he doesn't even have a picture of her to frame. Just what he can get from the press

Actually, I think it's because most of Veidt's screentime is spoiler material. There's not much of him you can show that would be good for a trailer that wouldn't spoil the movie. I mean, if you wanna show any of his action scenes, you have to show him fighting the other heroes.

Hmm yes, you're right.

So, I'm kinda confused. In the footage, I know Moloch is the guy that Rorschach is interrogating, but a few seconds later they show us an old guy peering through a slightly opened door. Is that Moloch or the original Nite-Owl?

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
stevezorz
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"