• Secure your account

A friendly reminder to our users, please make sure your account is safe. Make sure you update your password and have an active email address to recover or change your password.

• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Weird Cell Phone Question

Artos

Sidekick
Reaction score
Is there some way someone can call your cell phone but make it look like your own number is calling?

That happened to me today and was really awkward..so if anyone know if that can be done it'd be really nice to know.

Maybe it was you from the future calling back in time to tell yourself to answer the phone when you call yourself.

Maybe it was you from the future calling back in time to tell yourself to answer the phone when you call yourself.

That's just creepy...cuz the person on the other end said it was me from the future...most awkard phone call of my life.

I saw the trailer for this movie...you're gonna die in a couple days...it's like the Ring, but less original, and s**ty :o

I saw the trailer for this movie...you're gonna die in a couple days...it's like the Ring, but less original, and s**ty :o

The original Korean version is actually pretty scary. Not the most original premise...but done very well. :up:

I'm pretty sure it was all just some prank call, I just wanna know how they managed to make it look like the call was from my own phone..

I get that when I use call waiting while I'm accessing my voicemail. The voicemail doesn't realize I'm not there, so it just keeps going, then after I've hung up with whoever was on call waiting, my voicemail calls me back from my own number. :confused:

I don't get it.

I get that when I use call waiting while I'm accessing my voicemail. The voicemail doesn't realize I'm not there, so it just keeps going, then after I've hung up with whoever was on call waiting, my voicemail calls me back from my own number. :confused:

I don't get it.
The snooty voicemail recording lady gets pissed when you leave her on call waiting that long.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"