• Secure your account

A friendly reminder to our users, please make sure your account is safe. Make sure you update your password and have an active email address to recover or change your password.

• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Were you a 90's kid, if so, what was your favourite show/s?

I learned my early life lessons from Hey Arnold. Not even kidding.

Power Rangers by far. My favorites season? Power Rangers in Space. It was by far the best imo.

I'd say my second favorite was Beast Wars. Use to collect all the toys.

Power Rangers by far. My favorites season? Power Rangers in Space. It was by far the best imo.

I'd say my second favorite was Beast Wars. Use to collect all the toys.

When I was about 6 my mom took me out shopping with her and I was PISSED THE **** OFF (or the 6 year old version of pissed the **** off) because I was going to miss Beast Wars. So to compromise we went to a cafe a few minutes before its scheduled time and she asked them to put it on the TV, which they sure enough did.

That day, victory was mine.

When I was about 6 my mom took me out shopping with her and I was PISSED THE **** OFF (or the 6 year old version of pissed the **** off) because I was going to miss Beast Wars. So to compromise we went to a cafe a few minutes before its scheduled time and she asked them to put it on the TV, which they sure enough did.

That day, victory was mine.

Nice! lol My beast wars story is my dad used to wake me up at 6 to watch the new episodes on Saturdays. One Saturday he woke up late and as a result I woke up late and missed it. I cried like a baby that morning I was so mad. lol
I love how if that scenario happens to a kid these days they can always just go online since most of them are computer savvy as well. lol

Nice! lol My beast wars story is my dad used to wake me up at 6 to watch the new episodes on Saturdays. One Saturday he woke up late and as a result I woke up late and missed it. I cried like a baby that morning I was so mad. lol
I love how if that scenario happens to a kid these days they can always just go online since most of them are computer savvy as well. lol

And that right there is why the next generations will fail. Kid's need to learn at a young age that if they miss their favorite shows they're not gonna be seeing the rerun for at least a few months. Teach the cheeky bastards a lesson.

Anyone remember Parker Lewis Can't Lose?? I had almost forgotten about that.

There was actually a 90's Zorro cartoon too, produced by WB. - http://www.amazon.com/Zorro-Encounter-Beastly-Battles-Animated/dp/B00017LV8M/ref=cm_cmu_pg_i
And although not brodcast in the US a 90's Zorro anime - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4yc6RPXiftM&feature=player_embedded

1523496bh.jpg
Zorro was f****** awesome. I enjoyed it almost more than I did Batman TAS.

BTAS
STAT
TNBA
BB
JL
JLU
=
Most of my childhood, also Ed Edd 'n' Eddy and the Hannah Barbara stuff and Gendy Tartakovsky (sp?)

I loved Beast Wars too!.......also loved that Conan cartoon that was around.

I figure born in the mid-eighties still counts as "Grew up in the nineties."

Boy Meets World was a pile of crap. Nobody had superpowers or kicked ass anywhere in that show, so what could it possibly offer?

Also, Reboot and Beast Wars. They are not on the poll, and that is shameful.

I figure born in the mid-eighties still counts as "Grew up in the nineties."

Boy Meets World was a pile of crap. Nobody had superpowers or kicked ass anywhere in that show, so what could it possibly offer?

Also, Reboot and Beast Wars. They are not on the poll, and that is shameful.

6243859.jpg

Saved by the Bell.
Batman TAS
Spider-Man TAS
X-Men TAS
Boy Meets World
The Wonder Years
Full House
Step by Step
Family Matters
Beavis and Butthead
Dexter's Lab
Powerpuff Girls
Singled Out
MTV Spring Break
The Real World
Road Rules
Animaniacs
Tiny Toons
Friends
Captain Planet
The Monday Night Wars when I was a kid and liked pro wrestling
Here in Memphis, we still had a strong local pro wrestling scene with the USWA, it had a live 90 minute Saturday morning show on the NBC affiliate WMC. That was must-see television for the kids.
Baywatch, that was actually a pretty decent soap opera. Very underrated.

Days of Our Lives when that woman was possessed by the devil. That was a summer storyline because I was out of school. That **** was crazy. Imagine me and my friends, being ten years old, watching this soap opera.

So many more. Really an extremely underrated decade for television. But without question, my number one, the show that I'd stop and watch anytime...

1. Beverly Hills 90210 because that show, for the first six seasons, brought the character moments, drama, and week-to-week excitement.

I used to watch that. Also Salute your shorts was a favorite

Salute-Your-Shorts-old-school-nickelodeon-515856_400_305.jpg

Salute-Your-Shorts-old-school-nickelodeon-5

Salute-Your-Shorts-old-school-nickelodeon-5

I would have given my whatever to have married Dina. :hrt::hrt::hrt:

I remember she was in those Neutrogena commercials. She was like the first one in those commercials to my memory. It was her and then it seemed Jennifer Love Hewitt took over. I dunno. But I loved her.

And hey, Pinsky was a '90s superstar having also played a major-minor role on Boy Meets World.

My favorite moment from Boy Meets World, without question, was the episode when Cory joined the wrestling to get girls, having been promised that no one else competed at his lowly weight class, and then he received his nickname to be delivered later in the episode by Robert Goulet.

Cory "The Cory" Matthews.

Another favorite memory was in a first season episode. It was a throwaway moment but he did some science project on the affect on the thin air in Denver on home run production. It was a throwaway moment but it showed that the writers actually knew and cared about baseball.

I know it . I loved Dina and Topanga

Donkeylips was in an episode of The Wonder Years that was pretty good.

My Faves

Animated

X-Men TAS
Batman TAs
Spider-Man TAS

Live Action

Stargate SG-1
The X Files

Other Shows I watched

Animated

The Simpsons
Fantastic Four TAS
Iron Man
Gargoyles
Captain Planet and the Planeteers
The Adventures of Tintin
Skeleton Warriors
Teknoman
Rugrats
Rocko's Modern Life
Aaahh!!! Real Monsters
The Ren & Stimpy Show
CatDog
Animaniacs
Pinky and the Brain
Hey Arnold!
Chip 'N' Dale Rescue Rangers
DuckTales
TaleSpin
Captain N: The Game Master
Eek! the Cat
Biker Mice From Mars
Pirates of Dark Water
Dragon Flyz
Conan: The Adventurer
Widget, the World Watcher
Blinky Bill
The Pink Panther

Live Action

Sliders
Lexx
Highlander: the Series
Walker, Texas Ranger
Martial Law
Robocop
Family Matters
Hangin' with Mr. Cooper
The Fresh Prince of Bel-Air
Home Improvement
Mr Bean
Mortal Kombat: Conquest
Hercules: The Legendary Journeys
Xena: Warrior Pincess
Charmed
SeaQuest
Crocodile Hunter
The Secret World of Alex Mack
Dinosaurs

Find and remember all of you shows from the 90's here;

http://www.retrojunk.com/tv/list/1990/2/pop/0/1/

Man! There were so many I had forgotten about. There probably are more, but I don't feel like going through the list.

Animation:

Batman: The Animated Series
Spider-Man: The Animated Series
Superman: The Animated Series
The New Batman Adventures
Extreme Ghostbusters
Ducktails
Quack Pack
The New Adventures of Zorro
The Mask: The Animated Series
Biker Mice form Mars
Road Rovers
Nikke Knatterton

Live Action:

Mighty Morphin Power Rangers
Mr. Bean
Robocop: The Series

Last edited:
I remember this Canadian show about 2 girls in high school called 'Ready or Not'.

Ren and Stimpy.

Man, that was just a ****ed up cartoon.

I still say Ren and Stimpy was inappropriate for children, but so were many like Cow and Chicken, Two Stupid Dogs, and others who were too grotesqute and graphic with their imagery.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"