• We experienced a brief downtime due to a Xenforo server configuration update. This was an attempt to limit bot traffic. They have rolled back and the site is now operating normally. Apologies for the inconvinience.

Were you a 90's kid, if so, what was your favourite show/s?

Anyone remember City Guys on CBS ? That was a good show.

Here are some of my faves (bear in mind i'm from the UK lol):

The Dreamstone (My no.1 Fave :D)
images

[YT]Gseda0NpAF8[/YT]

The Raccoons
images

[YT]FxSRi37HF-Q&feature=related[/YT]

Gummi Bears
images

[YT]wO36lmoGkaw&feature=related[/YT]

The Animals of Farthing Wood
images

[YT]WlVwyKor8ac&feature=related[/YT]

Babar
images

[YT]70wWHq3EwsE&feature=related[/YT]

The Demon Headmaster
images

[YT]fNvonmzf8fk[/YT]

Peter Pan and the Pirates
images

[YT]2hg9qPei7W0[/YT]

The Moomins
images

[YT]oiZ0eBFTH6k[/YT]

Last edited:
Oh wow, the Peter Pan cartoon! I had completely forgotten it until now. I can't remember much about it except that Wendy had a pink dress, but I know I loved it.

There was actually a 90's Zorro cartoon too, produced by WB. - http://www.amazon.com/Zorro-Encounter-Beastly-Battles-Animated/dp/B00017LV8M/ref=cm_cmu_pg_i
And although not brodcast in the US a 90's Zorro anime - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4yc6RPXiftM&feature=player_embedded

1523496bh.jpg

I seriously loved that show, and i've been trying to find copies of the whole series for ages!

But bar a couple of dvds with random episodes on, it doesn't look like they will ever release it :(

Gummi Bears
images

[YT]wO36lmoGkaw&feature=related[/YT]

Lol, I watched the show when I was a kid but hearing the theme song actually brings back a fond high school memory. During my sophomore year a friend of mine who played on the basketball team switched out the CD in the gym's sound system so when the team ran out on the court the Gummi Bears theme song played instead of the Jay-Z song they normally had. I almost died laughing when all these tall athletic kids ran out to the court to "Gummi Bears! Bouncing here and there and everywhere!" The audience and other team were so confused! It actually became their regular theme after that because it seemed to really psych out the other teams. :awesome:

Oh wow, the Peter Pan cartoon! I had completely forgotten it until now. I can't remember much about it except that Wendy had a pink dress, but I know I loved it.

I actually rented it out on DVD a little while back.

It's still good :D

Hook looks totally different tho!

Lol, I watched the show when I was a kid but hearing the theme song actually brings back a fond high school memory. During my sophomore year a friend of mine who played on the basketball team switched out the CD in the gym's sound system so when the team ran out on the court the Gummi Bears theme song played instead of the Jay-Z song they normally had. I almost died laughing when all these tall athletic kids ran out to the court to "Gummi Bears! Bouncing here and there and everywhere!" The audience and other team were so confused! It actually became their regular theme after that because it seemed to really psych out the other teams. :awesome:

I love how quickly theme tunes and stuff bring you back :)

batman tas was my pick but i wanted to show love for some others i loved like xmen tas, spiderman tas, the tick, ren and stimpy, doug, rockos modern life, are you afraid of the dark, pete and pete, salute your shorts, hey dude, gargoyles, exo squad.

So many fantastic shows. The 90's as a decade were so-so, but man were there some "radical" shows to obsess over if you were a kid/young teen.

I've recently been exploring a lot of my old favorites as a kid to see how well they hold up. Some have held up better than ever, whereas some are just ... scary bad.

snap, i just had a peter pan flashback as well, good hit from suicide

I used to watch BTAS and Batman 89 all the time. Like almost every single day.

I had the costume crap they came out with, and dressed up as Bats.

I also once put shaving cream all over my face and ran around as The Joker.....:hehe:

I also once put shaving cream all over my face and ran around as The Joker.....:hehe:

Shaving foam is also good for if you want to run around as Lex Luthor. :word: :hehe:

edit: haha, it is always pretty funny if you get two of those little yellow smiley nodders in snych in the same post...i could watch those two all day... :hehe:

three^... :hehe:

four.... :hehe:

ok, that's enough, :hehe:

:hehe:

I was in my teens in the 90's so I'll post my TV schedule as follows, you'll notice I don't list afternoon programming since all I ever did was watch old sitcom reruns (Three's Company, Night Court, Charles In Charge)

MONDAY
Fresh Prince
Blossom

TUESDAY
Full House

WEDNESDAY
Beverly Hills 90210
The Wayans Bros.
The Jaimie Foxx Show

THURSDAY
Martin
In Living Color

FRIDAY
TGIF in all it's incarnations including the failed sitcom newbies
Full House
Perfect Strangers
Family Matters
Step By Step
Boy Meets World
Teen Angel
Hanging With Mr. Cooper
Camp Wilder
Baby Talk
Sabrina The Teenage Witch

SATURDAY
X-Men
Spider-Man
Freakazoid
Gargoyles

on Saturday nights I'd mostly watch some random movie on cable or VHS

SUNDAY
Incredible Hulk
Exo-Squad
Technoman
The Simpsons
Married With Children
Herman's Head

I remember watching some of the Disney cartoons as well, the Aladdin series was fun from what i remember. So was The little Mermaid series. Man, those take me back.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"