Sequels What about re-introducing Sabretooth?

TheVelvetOnion

Sidekick
Reaction score
I've just thought of something, what if we did the whole morlock massicure, reintroduce Gambit, Sabretooth as maurders.

It was never fully explained how victor creed went from men in black to captain caveman between two films but i guess possibley explained in either magneto or first class.

but i had a theory, what great way to give wolverine the ledge to step backwards is to have a fully restored memory of victor creed, in x-men 4. He knows wolverine. Id love to see them fight again... Plus we could have victor survive and run off leading to wolverine chasing after him to learn about his past.

Are you seriously promoting more screen time for Wolverine?

yes and no, im suggesting we give Wolverine a closure story which would cause him to go off on his own.

See, the way i see it is that if we did a story like the Maurders and the morlock massicure we could have sabretooth return. Wolverine doesnt recognise him as his brother so it would be interesting to have a fully restored mind of sabretooth taughting wolverine about his past which he cant remember.

So sabretooth initially escapes but it gives wolverine a reason to search for his past and essentially leave the x-men to do so. making way for the other characters to come through.

It would be a good way to bring in Ganbit and make some sense of Sabretooth. Screiber was great in the role and I think the character deserves better than the xmen1 treatment.

I wouldnt mind Creed coming back at all, but it would have to Schrieber playing him, though I hope he would look somewhat like his X1 counterpart.

I would love to see Gambit as well but at the age he was in Wolverine, I guess they could say Stryker captured him again and froze him, that could explain his young age, though it'd be a little hokey.

I'm leery of more Sabertooth. They've failed to capitalize on his potential twice, in X-MEN and in WOLVERINE, and we've seen him insofar as he's brutal and tough and kills people and all that. I'd rather see new characters moving forward.

i would like to see Liev come back and play sabertooth and i like the Morlock masacre idea

i would like to see Liev come back and play sabertooth and i like the Morlock masacre idea

If by that you meant you'd like to see Dania Ramirez's "Callisto" massacred by Sabretooth then yes I'd also like to see that. :D

One of the most annoying characters in the franchise...

It would be a good way to bring in Ganbit and make some sense of Sabretooth. Screiber was great in the role and I think the character deserves better than the xmen1 treatment.

Agreed %100

If Logan is really going for the last ride than Liev Schreiber needs to be there. He's such an improved actor after Origins and he was good in that.

One time on twitter james mangold hinted at possably bringing back Schreiber.

I'd rather seeing someone we haven't seen before like Omega Red. I think he's like the only classic Wolverine villain we haven't seen yet in the big screen!

Use both. If this is Jackman's last ride as Wolverine, give him a truly spectacular fight with Sabertooth.

Sabretooth-Wolverine-and-Omega-Red-sabretooth-10012801-700-1063.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"