What if there was no X-Men, what job would they have done instead?

Scott could always be the actor who portrays Revolver Ocelot in the Metal Gear Solid movie :p, Who needs special effects for the ricochets?

What I want to know is where the personal money for clothes, food and apartments comes from. That can't all come from Xavier's gold card can it?

If Xavier never made the x-men what would they have done...
Heres my list?

Professor X - teacher - i mean he was built for it, i think if mutants were everywhere, then he would just be a head master or a teacher of psychology.

Scott Summers - ski instructor - something in alaska i would imagin. I see Scott being someone who would lead a somewhat middleclass life in the mountains probably like a ski instructor

Jean Grey - Doctor - i think that if she wasnt found by xavier she would of gone into the milatary as a doctor helping the injured. Dunno why i think this maybe its something to do with the phoenix thats inside her.

Warren Worthington 3rd - CEO - recluse but backs alot of mutant busineses

Bobby Drake - Sports Personality - everytime i see him i always figure he would do something like hockey

Henry McCoy - Researcher - Probably on Muir island working side by side with Moria.

Ororo Monroe - would of probably be where she is now with T-Challe

James Howlet - was already wolverine before x-men but instead probably would of re-joined weapon X as without xavier he wasnt really given a perpose.

Rogue - would of been a member of The Brotherhood, arrested she probably was freed by mystique but instead of re-joining she went into her own path... inccidently probably finding Gambit along the way.

Gambit - stays with the thieves guild and a regular member of the maurders, after the morlock massicure he would of probably distant himself from Sinister where he probably would of met Rogue.

Nightcrawler - probably would of been killed by locals - he was saved by Xavier

anyone else have any ideas?

Scott would have probably been in the Air Force, people forget that he's one of the best pilots around.

Bobby would have ended up being an accountant

Scott would have probably been in the Air Force, people forget that he's one of the best pilots around.

Bobby would have ended up being an accountant

Actually we were literally just talking about Scott as a pilot just a few posts ago.
General consensus is he'd never make it as one because of his glasses.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"