What are you reading from Marvel?

Daredevil, Black Panther, Avengers, Death of the Inhumans, Life of Captain Marvel, Jessica Jones digital series, Cloak and Dagger digital series. I bought the first issue of the Luke Cage digital series and I'll try to check that out soon.

Dug out my original ten-volume paperback set of The Official Handbook of the Marvel Universe the other day and I've been dipping in and out of that. Brings back some memories - although I should think most of the info is completely out of date. Is Spider-Man still in the ten-ton range strength-wise?

New, I've been reading Immortal Hulk and Sentry and I love them both.

Old, I've been re-reading through X-Factor volume 2, SO GOOD!

Avengers
Star Wars
Domino
Quicksilver
Infinity Wars
Thor

X-Men Blue
X-Men Gold
Astonishing X-Men
X-Men Red
Death of the Inhumans
eXtermination

All the X-Men and Avengers series, and then branching out into solos when I get a free minute.

I've been binge reading the original ASM and USM run, nearly finished. Also the original FF and Daredevil.

New, I've been reading Immortal Hulk and Sentry and I love them both.

Old, I've been re-reading through X-Factor volume 2, SO GOOD!
Whoa! Sentry is back in the 616!? When did that happen? I haven't been in the comics in a minute.

598445._SX360_QL80_TTD_.jpg

I love this issue!

I also like DP! But who doesn't, right? Oh, by DP I mean DEADPOOL... just saying.

Last edited:
Recently downloaded nearly all the comics for BP, Thor, and CA so I've got enough reading material for a while.

Just finished the new Sentry limited series... loved it. The art is beautiful. Story was really good. Not disappointed one bit.

Fantastic Four. Immortal Hulk. Mighty Avengers, Captain America, Amazing Spider-Man. Spectacular Spider-Man, Iron Man

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"