What are you reading from Marvel?

Been having a lot of fun with Strikeforce by Tini Howard

This Strange Academy sounds really interesting.

I've been actively keeping up with Yondu which surprisingly I enjoy.
Garth Ennis' new run on Punisher is fun too from what I read in #1.
Trying to catch up on the X-Men stuff, but I have no idea what's happening. It's so confusin tbh.
I'm also reading Daredevil and Captain America.

I am picking up 4 of the X titles: X-men, New Mutants, Excalibur, and Fallen Angels.

Outside of X-men, I am reading Venom and Ghost Rider. Also the Scream comic, for however long that will last.

I canceled marvel unlimited and got comiXology unlimited. I am reading marvels squirrel girl BUT I can also read lots of other cool stuff I couldn’t before, mainly hellboy and Batman. They do have new X-men as well. May re read it, idk

The Ravencroft stuff is interesting for sure, and I’m enjoying atm!

X of Swords

Adjectiveless X-Men
Hellions
X-Factor
eXcalibur
X-Force
Marauders

A new discount outlet store opened near me....and to my surprise they had a big assortment of comics. I picked up several things....but the main one I'm going to start with is DEADPOOL CLASSIC. It is a giant hardbound compilation of 53 issues of the DEADPOOL, AGENT X, and X-MEN UNLIMITED comics. The cover price for the book is $125.00 and I bought it for $10.00.

Ive finished the event series King in Black. And the ending was kind of awful for me. Eddie
stolen Mjolmir from Thor and the board from Silver Surfer to merge it into a huge new weapon and name himself Captain Universe and become the god of the symbiotes, before he transforms into a dragon
made me roll my eyes and it was a nice remember that I like that the MCU adapt the comics in a more realistic setting.

On the plus side

Flash is alive again

I am a bit burnt out on symbiote events, however. Absolute Carnage to King in Black to Extreme Carnage is too much.

I just found this new Thunderbolts team from King in Black (I'm reading on Marvel unlimited, so a few months behind) and I'm really torn.

Yeah, it's fun. I like the Suicide Squad almost as much as the Thunderbolts. But this is really just Suicide Squad in the marvel universe. It has nothing whatsoever of the Thunderbolts in it. And they're not even trying to hide it. They literally have Mr. Fear smash a window to steal some random crap in the exact same way Harley Quinn did in the SS movie. Among multiple other moments obviously stolen from that film.

I'm enjoying Eternals and the Thor run. The Mighty Valkyries was a nice issue and Way Of X is interesting but not something I love

Reading Spider-Man: One More Day and looking to acquire the New Avengers: Illuminati stuff.

Just read the new She-Hulk #1. I was pretty disappointed. It didn't feel like a good entry point for the character that a #1 issue should be.

Anyone else reading Moon Knight? Might be my favorite book right now. And they thankfully avoided the event curse by giving Marc a separate 'Devil's Reign' tie-in, so the series could continue like normal. And that was the most epic issue yet.

Immortal X-men
Knights of X
X-men
Marauders
New Mutants
Legion of X

Also got Iron Cat, Defenders and Thunderbolts on my pull list and I'm excited to check those out when they come out :)

Ghost Rider: Vengeance Forever
X-Men Legends
Ms. Marvel team ups (Wolverine & Moon Knight so far)
Gwen-Verse
Star Wars: Han Solo & Chewbacca

Haven't read Edge of Spider-Verse yet and I forgot to get Damage Control #1 this month. Shared all my thoughts on these in my monthly wrap up on youtube.

Ryan North's Fantastic Four has been a great read thus far. Issue #5 in particular is really something. If you like your writers smart in the vein of Morrison, Hickman, etc., be sure to pick this one up.

I am currently reading the two Captain America runs, Planet of The Apes, Punisher(which just ended) Predator and Alien books. I have just put on my list the Ultimate books that are coming and G.O.D.S as well as Immortal Thor. I’m jazzed that Hickman is bringing back the Ultimate books and doing the Illuminati again since I loved his Avengers/New Avengers run but I only collected the first issue of Secret Wars because I kinda had to drop Collecting comics and only started collecting again three years ago.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"