• We experienced a brief downtime due to a Xenforo server configuration update. This was an attempt to limit bot traffic. They have rolled back and the site is now operating normally. Apologies for the inconvinience.

What Character Originally Brought You To this Site

Contrary to my name, Spider-man.
Just didn't register until around when X2 came out.

The general idea brought me here. I used to be a huge comic book collector until a nice little flood took it all away. Now my brother collects the comics and all I do is discuss series' with him, lol. Civil War rocked! Ultimates rule!

when I found out Heath Ledger was Joker I got interested in the movies again, the old forum i was hanging at became wanky and was no longer geeky enough for batman so i did a search and found SHH.

I used to visit the site when it was Spiderman Hype but I signed up for the boards for Batman :D

Well, Spidey's not my favorite comic book character, but I did register right after SM2 came out. So I guess Spidey "brought" me here, but he's not the reason I stay here.

Spider-Man. Actually joined when it was still just Spider-ManHype.com. No other heros. Ah...the days of the organic webshooter arguments...er, threads.

I started reading this site when the first spiderman movie came out, but didn't join the forums until The Dark Knight was being made.

So...

SHH: Spiderman

SHH forums: Batman

Spider-man originally brought me here, I came here for Spider-man 2, I joined for Spider-man 3, I came back for an Iron Man review.

I came..er lurking,a few years ago just for X-Men..I was a member of this one x-men forum and found this site through theirs. I think I even had a username on here but i had left and I'm not sure what it was called or the password. Back then I made the mistake of not writing anything down. :o
anywho, I'll visit the X-Men forum every once in a while but I am mainly here for Batman now. :brucebat:

I started visiting here around the time after Blade Trinity/Spider-Man 2. Been here ever since for mostly Spidey, Batman, X-Men, Iron Man, Punisher and Fantastic Four. I would be on the Blade forums too if they were around...

I originally came here for Smallville as a refugee from the treacherous K-site. lol

Spidey back in August 2000 for the movie. Right now I read the USM hardcovers that come out once a year.

Spider-man. I first came to the SHH! to see first picture of Dr. Octopus. I discovered forums about two years after.

Good ol' Spidey. Signed up the night they released the teaser to SM2.

Dr. Jean Grey :o

Now its a tie between Dr. Elizabeth Ross and Dr. Jean Grey

Attachments

• untitled.gif
    untitled.gif
    34.8 KB · Views: 0

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"