• We experienced a brief downtime due to a Xenforo server configuration update. This was an attempt to limit bot traffic. They have rolled back and the site is now operating normally. Apologies for the inconvinience.

What Character Originally Brought You To this Site

I came here in the short two months when Batman vs Superman looked like a very real possibility

It was a member on here who was on CS as well and told me to join here as the underworld thread was more up to date etc on the second film, glad I joined this site is fun :p and better.

I came for Jean and the X-Men... but now, I'm here for any kind of marvel comics and with Iron Man and the Incredible Hulk, which are both great films, I look forward to Marvel, hopefully, getting the rights back for X-Men...

I used to read the boards when it was still Spider-Man hype, but didn't sign up until it was SHH. Those were the good ole days :spidey:

I came here in the short two months when Batman vs Superman looked like a very real possibility

lol. Same here. I used to lurk during the Spider-Man Hype days, but it was that Batman vs. Superman movie that forced me to join.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"