What everyday super powers would you have?

C

colddude

This is a topic for everyone! Now, this isn't "what super powers would you have"; these are powers for everyday things (washing clothes, jobs, cooking, gardening, driving, etc.). For example,

Magic (the ability to change your teacher/enemy/parent into a dog/chicken/etc.)
Precognition (the ability to predict crimes/to predict the stock market)
Spatial Manipulation (The ability to make 1000 miles 1 mile)
Shapeshifting (for circus acts, give yourself tatoos, turn hands into tools to do the job easily)
Time Manipulation (to learn from mistakes and go back seconds/minutes/hours ago to do the right thing)
Plant Control (keep your garden healthy)
Animal Control (make a coyote your pet)
Super Agility (win many gold medals in a row/get perfect 10s all the way in gymnastics)
Invisibility (to be in a girl's locker room unseen)
X Ray Vision (to see what is happening in your son's/daughter's room without going in)
Postcognition (to see what happened to a missing person)

All these are examples of everyday uses for super powers. Do not say you want Postcognition, Time Control, etc., unless you want to be off topic. Just think of a super power and think of a "Sub Power" within that super power that you would use in everyday, bot not extraordinary life. Anything goes: creativity, personal desires, etc. You can also list as many sub powers as you want. Just remember to use everyday sub powers and not just comic book super powers.

Precognition, because you could get rich off of it :p

colddude said:
Postcognition (to see what happened to a missing person)

But here is a power I don't get... I mean... who'd... why'd... whats the point?! I mean, how many time in your life would you use it? Like once, tops.

"Honey, Sharon is missing,"

"At last!! My time has come!"

"No, wait... she's in the garden,"

:down :mad:

i'd be happy with all supermans powers!

i'd get my jobs done in no time with that...make money real fast!!

Sentry2005 said:
Precognition, because you could get rich off of it :p

But here is a power I don't get... I mean... who'd... why'd... whats the point?! I mean, how many time in your life would you use it? Like once, tops.

"Honey, Sharon is missing,"

"At last!! My time has come!"

"No, wait... she's in the garden,"

:down :mad:

Yeah, it does seem kind of useless compared to teh other powers. Although you could wander the earth solving missing persons crimes and maybe someday get your own USA or SciFi series...

Spatial Manipulation (The ability to make 1000 miles 1 mile)
would definately help with the homesickness, might actually be able to see my Mom more than twice a year! :(

Time Manipulation, I be able to make my life perfect, get straight A´s on every test, could invest money in the right company, ect.
Every misstake I commit I will be able to unmake.

With Time Manipulation, you could do pretty much anything. You could change the world if you wanted. All you have to do is change pivotal events in history to suit you. I'd use it to get rich. "I'm sorry Mr. Gates, but your idea for Operating Systems software has already been patented. The guy who just left did it. That might be why he pointed at you and laughed as he was leaving." Of course, there's always the lottery but how many mulitmillion dollar lotteries can you win before you get bored? :venom:

Super agility only works if you have super strength as well, other wise you'd be doing a flip or a backfllip handstand and break your wrists

Id be happy just being a super soldier type.

id be happy with daredevils powers. ill be "blind" anytime

Flight
Super Strength
Invicibility
Shapeshifting
Time Control

Flight, it's all I'd ever need for anything or want out of superpowers.

The chicks would be all over me. :up:

telekinesis all the way. i could do anything with it. hell, i could build buildings if i wanted.

Shapeshifting would be nice as long as it was the high quality version that gave you the natural attributes of the shape you took and not just appearance. You could use the shape of an eagle to travel without having to pay for gas. You could use animal shapes adapted to the weather to minimize heating/cooling costs. It's one of the most versatile powers of all.

Lol "shapeshifting is good, but only if you get the high-quality version"...

I can imagine someone getting this amazing power, then morphing into something like a car, only to see they can't drive. "Yeeeehaaaw...let's hit the road...ah...CRAP!"

I would take time manipulation, actually...would make everything easy. (ie: freeze time, take a day off whenever you want to.

I'd go for flight, a little superspeed (150MPH or so), and some TK for a little forcefield so bugs wouldn't get in my face while flying and to cut down on the windshear/chill. Superstrength (to a reasonable degree like picking up cars) and some energy powers would be nice too :D POP time manipulation would be sweet also, just rewind any stupid mistakes for about 5-10 mins max.

I also like Lockjaws teleportation power which allows teleportation across not only space but time and alternate dimensions and universes. To go anywhere and anywhen would be very interesting

Superagility.
That's all I want, and need.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
joelschmole
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"