Arrow What if Sara is alive????????

mocomic

Philistian by choice
Reaction score
With Caity being on the new show.

WHAT IF?????????

Malcolm set up her death to controlOliver..

He got that.
He's the magician.
He survived his own unplanned death vs Arrow.
He set up the murder, why not some illusion.
I think he does love Thea, currently she can never forgive. But maybe Sara lives.

I think Laurel has become Canary sooner than was intended.

Remember this is comic book when you scoff.

It's actually not a comic book, it's a TV show, with a different kind of audience, and a different suspension of disbelief, even if it's based on a comic book.

I think bringing Sara back from the dead a third time would be kinda cheap. That might just be me.

Well considering she's going to be in the spinoff, she IS alive, or soon will be.

Well considering she's going to be in the spinoff, she IS alive, or soon will be.
or it's a seaky way to tell a story from as a league of shadows member in one of her past mission's befor her return to Starling.

They did an autopsy on her body. Her coming back to life again wouldn't make sense. I wouldn't put it past this show though. After Ollie being stabbed and thrown off a cliff

I think Thea will end up training Laurel. I think it will happen next season.

It's actually not a comic book, it's a TV show, with a different kind of audience, and a different suspension of disbelief, even if it's based on a comic book.

I think bringing Sara back from the dead a third time would be kinda cheap. That might just be me.

No, I agree.

Except it would be bringing her back from the dead the first time.

Just because they didn't spoil that Sara was still alive before she appeared didnt make her actually dead.

The second time is not even a time, we knew she survived or she wouldn't have been in the present day.

Ollie should dig up Sara's dead body, take it to Nanda Parbat, stab her through the chest, throw her off the same cliff that he fell down and then bring her to Tatsu. That ought to bring Sara back to life. :o

Bringing back from the dead = the person has to actually die.

Sara getting ripped from the gambit = Presumed dead, but actually alive and not brought back from the dead.
Sara getting ripped from the amazo = We saw her in present day so that wasn't even a death that was just her getting thrown out to sea.

Except it would be bringing her back from the dead the first time.

Just because they didn't spoil that Sara was still alive before she appeared didnt make her actually dead.

The second time is not even a time, we knew she survived or she wouldn't have been in the present day.
Bringing back from the dead = the person has to actually die.

Sara getting ripped from the gambit = Presumed dead, but actually alive and not brought back from the dead.
Sara getting ripped from the amazo = We saw her in present day so that wasn't even a death that was just her getting thrown out to sea.

Okay, my bad. Let's try this again:

Having Sara presumed dead and then revealed to be alive for a third time is cheap, cliche and trite. Whether she's "technically" dead or not this time doesn't change it from being repetitive and uninteresting as a story.

To further illustrate, Superman went into a healing coma and was presumed dead. This story is called "The Death of Superman." Batman was teleported into caveman days and presumed dead. This story was called "Batman R.I.P." If that doesn't bother you, join me and the millions (and millions) of comics fans who don't discriminate between actual death and presumed death in fiction, which are both just as easily retconned or fixed.

Last edited:
Ollie should dig up Sara's dead body, take it to Nanda Parbat, stab her through the chest, throw her off the same cliff that he fell down and then bring her to Tatsu. That ought to bring Sara back to life. :o

Brilliant! Oh, she needs to be topless too, and it has to be in sub-zero temperatures.

Seriously, I can't believe they didn't even TRY to explain how the hell Oliver survived that.

Brilliant! Oh, she needs to be topless too, and it has to be in sub-zero temperatures.

Seriously, I can't believe they didn't even TRY to explain how the hell Oliver survived that.

Definitely topless. :p

And Detective Lance should be there to witness it all. He'll say "What the hell are you doing desecrating my dead daughter's body and subjecting it to even more shame? :wow: :cmad: Have you no respect for the dead?"

I wouldn't be surprised if Lotz is playing a new character. But I really don't want a Sara's past/LOA show. I have no interest in that as an ongoing series. A flashback here and there is one thing,but I'd rather they stick to the present.

Death needs to mean something in this universe. For better or worse, they killed Sara and she needs to stay dead.

If they want CL to play Sara again on the new show she should be a clone. Preferably one hunted by whoever cloned her ala the Silver Age Manhunter.

Death needs to mean something in this universe. For better or worse, they killed Sara and she needs to stay dead.

Literally everything that has happened so far on Arrow this season has hinged on her death. If is she turns out alive was the point of all this drama.

I mean, I get that death needs to mean something,but the comics have had the Lazarus Pit for 40 years as a wild card and we got some great stories.

If they don't abuse it and do a compelling story,I think it's fine.

Not really, they could show how she became the Canary in flashbacks.

I agree with the opinion that she should remain dead, not only it would cheapen the series even more, but it would open a can of worms, then people will want Tommy back, etc. Anyway, it seems Arrow's Lazarus Pit will be more grounded:

We've seen Ra's coming out of his tub. Is there a way to do the Lazarus Pit on Arrow or is that little bit of fanservice all we'll get without breaking the show?

Marc Guggenheim: Well, let me answer the question specifically, which is I think there's a way to do it. That's not necessarily to say that we will do it but yes, I think there's a way to do it that's in keeping with the show, but that's a far cry from me saying "Yes, we're going to do it."

http://comicbook.com/2014/12/10/arrows-marc-guggenheim-on-tonights-midseason-finale-everyone-is-/

The trailer for 3x16 has Ra's showing Oliver the Lazarus Pit, so this should be the episode we learn how this version works. I guess this pit can only heal certain wounds and keep the body younger, but we'll see.

I mean, I get that death needs to mean something,but the comics have had the Lazarus Pit for 40 years as a wild card and we got some great stories.

If they don't abuse it and do a compelling story,I think it's fine.

Bringing Sara back at any point would only harm the series. Not only would it be repetitive, not only would it lessen the significance of death in general, but it would render this entire season utterly pointless.

If they have some great stories they wanna tell, that's fine, but they better hope they can do it in flashbacks.

Not really, they could show how she became the Canary in flashbacks.

I agree with the opinion that she should remain dead, not only it would cheapen the series even more, but it would open a can of worms, then people will want Tommy back, etc. Anyway, it seems Arrow's Lazarus Pit will be more grounded:

The trailer for 3x16 has Ra's showing Oliver the Lazarus Pit, so this should be the episode we learn how this version works. I guess this pit can only heal certain wounds and keep the body younger, but we'll see.

yeah I said that already this is what i suspect will happen. it just be a extend flash back episode mostlikley it's to only to avoid the the death is cheapened have some fa's at odd with the writers & those fan's that want her back. rather then compared with the fans that's want her back they'll be unhappy to a degree cause it's a "(this is what I want thing)" but hey we got to see her again in her glory

Last edited:
Bringing Sara back at any point would only harm the series. Not only would it be repetitive, not only would it lessen the significance of death in general, but it would render this entire season utterly pointless.

If they have some great stories they wanna tell, that's fine, but they better hope they can do it in flashbacks.

agreed, we're in too deep now. If they bring her back, the Laurel trying to emulate her sister, the Thea guilt, the Nyssa revenge, the hiding from Lance to tell him later, would all be pointless

This whole season would be more or less pointless if she got Lazarus pit'd

I say, just Flashpoint this B**** and erase this season all together. :o

Last edited:
She is a clone created by Amander Waller with Sara's DNa

?

You gotta admit it's one option that could work

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members