• Secure your account

A friendly reminder to our users, please make sure your account is safe. Make sure you update your password and have an active email address to recover or change your password.

Sequels What other supporting characters would you like to see?

Throg. You know you want to see it. Not only is he perfectly in line with the tone of the Thor series but think of the merchandise sales.

The way he'd be introduced is when he encounters Amora and says,

Simon: Okay, so if you're all powerful, grant me the power of a god!
Amora: I should turn you into a toad. Nobody asks anything of Amora.
Simon: Just do it already.
Amora: If you insist.

Throg then appears in the final battle.

I'd like to see Hermod make an appearance, even Fears and The Midgard Serpent.

Hercules, at least Marvel's version of Hercules, would he interesting. Given that the MCU Thor has elements of Hercules, maybe the MCU Hercules should have elements of Thor.

Best I can think of are Herc not quite being the brainless bruiser he appears to be. He can say things like "Odysseus was one of my best friends." "Don't play chess with me, I helped invent it." "Beware of Greeks bearing gifts, especially big wooden horse gifts."

I think Thor can be put with the Guardians or Beta Ray Bill for his sequel. Thanos sends some henchmen for the tessaeract and to kill Loki and this way Thor knows about Thanos before Avengers 3 starts.

I would like to see Karnilla the Norn Queen played by Antje Traue (Faora from MAN OF STEEL).

Hercules, at least Marvel's version of Hercules, would he interesting. Given that the MCU Thor has elements of Hercules, maybe the MCU Hercules should have elements of Thor.

Best I can think of are Herc not quite being the brainless bruiser he appears to be. He can say things like "Odysseus was one of my best friends." "Don't play chess with me, I helped invent it." "Beware of Greeks bearing gifts, especially big wooden horse gifts."

Think it would be a great opportunity to introduce him. No back story needed. They can't manage the big bad on there own, Sif says - there is one that can help us. Thor - anyone but him. Cut to a drinking den with Hercules telling the crowd of the time he killed the hydra. Bit of rivalry between the 2 would work lovely.

It would also tell the viewers that the norse pantheon isn't the only one that's "real".

Think it would be a great opportunity to introduce him. No back story needed. They can't manage the big bad on there own, Sif says - there is one that can help us. Thor - anyone but him. Cut to a drinking den with Hercules telling the crowd of the time he killed the hydra. Bit of rivalry between the 2 would work lovely.

It would also tell the viewers that the norse pantheon isn't the only one that's "real".

I'd love to see that.

I'd love to see that.

Calling Thor goldilocks and flirting with Sif. Would take a little shine off of Thor's ultimate warrior feel. (also he'd be older if Thor (Thor 1) is only a thousand or so.

Calling Thor goldilocks and flirting with Sif. Would take a little shine off of Thor's ultimate warrior feel. (also he'd be older if Thor (Thor 1) is only a thousand or so.

That'd be awesome.

I always wanted to see a scene like this on Aveng.ers: Earth's Mightiest Heroes and who knows maybe we will see something like this in some Avengers sequel somewhere down the line -

[After a long hard day of saving the world it looks like Thor and Hercules are about to fight each other.]
THOR: "Filthy Greek."
HERCULES: "Pompous Viking."

[Thor & Hercules glare at each other for a few seconds... and then they start laughing uncontrollably. Long, loud, foundation shaking window shattering laughter as only a god and demi-god can create. And then they throw their arms around each other's shoulders and walk into the nearest bar, still laughing hysterically. The Avengers stand there watching the laughing god & demi-god walk into the bar. And even inside the bar they can still be heard laughing.]

CAPTAIN AMERICA: "Um... what just happened?"
IRON MAN: "They'll probably be out in an hour or two."

[5 or 6 hours later and Thor and Hercules are still in the bar laughing and getting drunk.]
CAP: "You were saying?"
IRON MAN: "Shut up."

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"