Sequels What Villian Should be in the Sequel?

Mangog would be cool, but I would hate to see him portrayed like that. That's the Destroyer with a couple of Mangog-esque touches, not Mangog.

True, now that I think about it that design is way to Destroyer-esque, so nevermind.

Enchantrees/Skurge reminds me of Poison Ivy and Bane.I dont wanna see it.
Id rather see a Hela/Malekith alliance in order to unleash Magog

Did Bane ever do this?

The defining moment in the greatest run the Thor comics have ever had.

Enchantrees/Skurge reminds me of Poison Ivy and Bane.I dont wanna see it.
Id rather see a Hela/Malekith alliance in order to unleash Magog

Enchantress & Executioner >>>>>>>>> Poison Ivy & Bane

Did Bane ever do this?

The defining moment in the greatest run the Thor comics have ever had.

Nope, he sure didn't :woot:

I just wish he had his Bloodaxe during his last stand.

.Im talking about Story wise.Amora is a villain who uses the Power of seduction to get what she wants just like Ivy in the movie.Executioner is her Goon just like Bane was in the movie.
Now I know they have great powers but story wise I cant see how theyd make fascinating villains.Oddly enough I find them to be more interesting as heroes.

I'm pretty sure they won't be the main villains, but they should DEFINATELY be involved in Thor 2 aiding the main villain is their "evil plans".

I think they need to first firmly decide in which direction they are going to take the sequels. Specifically the first 3 films(1st trilogy as it were). Is it going to be Thor as the mythical god doing stuff throughout the Asgardian realms or are they going to focus more on Thor the superhero to the people of Earth? Once they decide on that then choosing the villains becomes more clear.

It should be Primarily Asgard based.The First movie showed us Thor taking his first steps to becoming worthy ruler of Asgrad-The sequels should continue those steps.In other words the Trilogy should about about Thors journey to becoming King not Thor the Superhero.
Heres my story Idea-somehow a few Midgardian cities and their residents are scattered across the 9 realms and its Thor goes on a quest with Jane Foster and the Warrior three tto restore this cities to their proper location.Meanwhile Hela tries to get the souls of the Midgardians for her goals.She has Skurge and Enchantress under Employ.

Why can't I see Seth anywhere? I havnt read thor in a while but when i was growing up I read him religously.
The best story arc I read was when Seth/Gog invaded Asguard. The Avengers featured - I think the black Knight died using his body as a sword to kill Seth. Loki involved. Hel involved. Odin awoke from Odinsleep to release Surtur (imprisoned in Odin's body) to battle Ymir. It was the best ever. They should not have awoken Odin at the end of the first film and I didnt like the casting of Sif.
I also liked when Thor and the Sandman got involved. Great fights. I would like to see Spiderman 3's Sandman crossover to Thor!
Oh and where the HELL was Tyr in the movie - LUVS him!!!!!

From what I know of Thor, I think it would be awesome to see Enchantress and Executionor along with Hela, but then again we don't know what Loki's presence will be post-Avengers.

^^^ Very true, I can see Executioner and Enchantress being involved with Hela, Malekith, or Loki.

As a matter of fact, I don't know if I want Malekith to be the villain in Thor 2 because I don't want to see him without Kurse being involved.

After seeing this photo:

wtilda4.jpg

I think Tilda Swinton would nail the role of Hela...

Surtur...master warrior & swordsman

It would be perfect if Malekith, Executioner, and Amora worked together and unleash Mangog to destroy Asgard in the 2nd film.

Indeed, he is. I bet he's pretty good with the Twilight Sword too.:D

I understand Morningstar's point, "master swordsman" makes him seem like a regular warrior with great sword fighting skills instead of an immensely demon powerful demon that poses a threat to even Odin.

Last edited:
I don't know who that is, perhaps it would be better if you post a picture of her.

If they want to follow the comic order Radiactive Man would come first but the Enchantress and Executioner would be more popular and cooler.

After seeing this photo:

wtilda4.jpg

I think Tilda Swinton would nail the role of Hela...

Tilda Swinton would be a solid number 2 choice. If CB isn't available or doesn't want to do it, I'd go after her for sure.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ohkeelay
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"