What villian to you want to see in Hulk 2?

BobJM

Uncle Charlie
Reaction score
Who do you want to see take on the Hulk in the sequel?

I would personally like to see General Ryker and his mutated Hulk-like creature, Private Benjamin Tibbetts. Also, I would like to Angela Libscombe as the new love interest if Betty doesn't reappear.

Here are my thoughts. How 'bout yours?

Depends.I like the idea of Flux and General Ryker,but I also like the Leader and Madman and/or Half Life as his henchmen.

Abomination, without a doubt. The Leader would be cool too, but not in the first sequel. I really want Hulk to fight somebody that is strong like him.

Abomination as the main villain, and introduce Leader for film 3. Perhaps not seeing him, but hearing him and getting some foreboding of what'll occur to setup film 3.
They definitely need to get in someone powerful like Hulk to get a large battle going for film 2.

Ions is right, Hulk does need a good match and thats why I think Ryker and Flux are a good fit. You still have the military aspect, but you also have the muscle to back it up. This could also have the return of Gen. Ross and Betty (if they are needed).

Abomination!!!!

there is no way you can make a Hulk sequel with out this guy

Obviously Obomination is a top choice I would also like to see the Army in a prepared futuristic tech role with a Hulk Busters crew.

I want to see the Hulk destory some mechs, not just tanks and helicopters, mechs like the bad ass Robots in T3, only bigger more formindable..with an ability to fly (A lift of mechanism much like harrier jets) I understand why they did not go this route in the first movie the army was unprpared...not they have to be planning for an angry man incident

For most of the movie Banner should face the conflict of turning into Gray Hulk sometimes. As Gray Hulk he should lack control and go wild; then in the end Gray Hulk should seperate from Bruce. Banner then should gain control as Green Hulk and the two should fight to the death. Gray Hulk should grow darker as he gets more enraged until he is completly black.

Two other lesser vilains should plague Banner as well. The army will always be one, but there should be some other mutant Hulk must fight; some kind of elemental character. If I were creating a villain I would create a character with the power of Magneto, Colosus, and the Human Torch.

Maybe they could do something similar to BB. Have Flux and General Ryker as well as Abomination,I don't know how the hell they would all connect though.

In the third movie,get The Leader,Ravage or Madman,and the death of Betty Ross.

thorstone said:
For most of the movie Banner should face the conflict of turning into Gray Hulk sometimes. As Gray Hulk he should lack control and go wild; then in the end Gray Hulk should seperate from Bruce. Banner then should gain control as Green Hulk and the two should fight to the death. Gray Hulk should grow darker as he gets more enraged until he is completly black.

my....god..... i'm sorry, but thats a bad idea

I don't like Grey as a villian,or a seperate entity.The budget would be gigantic,cause then you've got Savage,Grey,and whoever the villian is.

If they ever use Grey Hulk,have it be in a restart with him as the main Hulk,and then he slowly becomes green Hulk.:o

Sava said:
I'm not sure what you're talking about.The part about having Hulk as a separate entity or Grey as the main Hulk?

i mean, having Grey as the main Hulk

Whatever villian shreds the film apart before it can hit theaters..........sorry no ofence.....but I hated everthing but the smashing.

Sava said:
i mean, having Grey as the main Hulk
I just think,that if they restarted it,it'd be a bit of fresh air.I mean,it's not like I'm completely ignoring Savage. In Hulk 2 I'd have him build a machine,which he thinks will kill Hulk,but makes him Green and also turn Emil into Abomination ala Hulk:UD.

And then,I think the audience would be able to understand more of what Hulk is if he's grey.Think about it. In the comics he's sometimes made out to look like an innocent child who's confused with what's around him,but he also torments Banner? They need to choose if they want him to be an unstoppable monster who hates Banner more than general Ross,or if he's just going to be an innocent child.

With that said,Grey Hulk could be alot more sinister than the Hulk most people know,he could be made out to be the actual villian. I think it would make the audience understand what Bruce Banner goes through every single day. Now do you see?

If they don't have tons of drama in the 2nd movie then I would want Abomonation :) but with lots of action scenes. NO SCENES LIKE "Oh dear I must give a long ass speech about how good it is to be alive".

Abomination. The story writes itself. Banner is in contact with Ross, but hes stayingin the jungle to protect himself and her. Ross finds out that the Military (maybe a rogue unit) is trying to recreate Hulk, they get Abomination and can't control him either, so they have to get Banner to take him down - simple, good, leads to a lot good, big action between Hulk and the Military and Hulk v.s Adomination.

Abomination should have been in the first movie, so hes clearly the villian for #2.

Obviously the main bad guy as to be abomination, maybe working with a mysterious figure (The Leader), who not only start to attack the hulk but people he know like rick jones, betty and maybe even really hurt his cousin Jennifer. Kidnaps Jennifer who the leader thinks may contain the same genes as Bruce, Hulk has to save her big fight with abomination, jen gets hurt end of film the blood transfusion needed to save jennifers life.

I dont want to see she hulk in it but it would be good to see some things like that for us fanboys

this film doesn't need any other monsters at least for the sequel...

there is enough storyline to go round without the need of introducing another 'monster'

Just a fan question here. How would Juggernaut match up with The Hulk? Obviously the Hulk on film is more nimble and much faster but who'd win that battle. I'd imagine the Hulk but then again Juggs is unstoppable right?

Advanced Dark said:
Just a fan question here. How would Juggernaut match up with The Hulk? Obviously the Hulk on film is more nimble and much faster but who'd win that battle. I'd imagine the Hulk but then again Juggs is unstoppable right?
Juggs has a limit to his strength, Hulk doesnt.. hence, he wins :up:

That's what I figured. Now what if Professor X had the Symbiote on him. Could he walk?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"