What villian to you want to see in Hulk 2?

Abomination should've been in the first movie,Leader in the second,and either a stand off with the army or bring in Maestro for the third.:up:

^^.. thats the truth

Weadazoid said:
trust me Hulk would smash the orange rock man to peices
i've seen it now, The Thing wasnt that great but in no way crap

I really wouldnt mind The Leader to be brought in, as he's my favourite Hulk villian. But I really think The Abomination is honestly the best way to go right now.

Bring on The Abomination!

Abomination obviously. what would be better than seeing those two beat the crap out of each other while tearing apart the downtown of some city.

The leader & The Abomination for sure. Plus, have Jennifer Connely back in it. She was a definate plus in the 1st film.

Sava said:
^^.. thats the truth

i've seen it now, The Thing wasnt that great but in no way crap

no and I didn't say that it just seemed to me that the movie verzion of theThing... couldn't go 1 minute with the movie verzion of the Hulk.

Hulk fighting the army is not exciting. The army have no chance against him. It's cool to watch or read, but not dramatic.

I thought it was great watching him decimate the army. But we need a big strong villain in this one to give him a challenge.

Weadazoid said:
no and I didn't say that it just seemed to me that the movie verzion of theThing... couldn't go 1 minute with the movie verzion of the Hulk.
They also had to worry about 4 other characters,if it was an entire Thing movie I'm sure he would've looked great. That and they were also lazy. Look at how great Beast looks in X3 and there's like a million other characters.

Abomination like in the game. He rocked in it!

Abomination & Leader Both in HULK 2. Just Do It Right. Change What Must Be Changed For Reality Reasons. Then Let The Leader Use His Mind 2 Try & Defeat HULK With Abomination & The Military. HULK Should Also Pose A Global Threat Not Just In The U.S. The World Should Fear The HULK!!! [I Might Have Said Absorbing Man, But For Some Dumb Reason HULK's Dad Took That Ability In HULK]
-$!X

Six said:
Abomination & Leader Both in HULK 2. Just Do It Right. Change What Must Be Changed For Reality Reasons. Then Let The Leader Use His Mind 2 Try & Defeat HULK With Abomination & The Military. HULK Should Also Pose A Global Threat Not Just In The U.S. The World Should Fear The HULK!!! [I Might Have Said Absorbing Man, But For Some Dumb Reason HULK's Dad Took That Ability In HULK]
-$!X

I don't think it could be said any better. It wouldn't be too bad for them to split them up into two different movies though. What the hell was up with his dad anyway? Was he supposed to be absorbing man or something?

If they would have had the abomination in the first hulk, more people probably would have liked it better.:marv:

I would like to see Tcheky Karyo as Abomination .
kiss.jpg

Would anybody like to see the U-Foes at some point?

:::THE LEADER!:::

I would have to say Abomination for the sequel and leave it open for him to come back in later sequels in appearances or cameo appearances. Also I think the Bi-Beast would be good somewhere. Who are some of the Hulk's other main enemies that would be good? A battle with Sampson, UFOES, Mongu, Constrictor?

i think that they should combine, the hulk sequal with the wolverine prequals, because wolverine became an xmen because of his legendary fued with the hulk, so it could be very interesting, if..at some point, if the wolverine movie garners a sequal, and the hulk saga continues on, if they could combine movies to show a legendary deul that could be so so so cool!!!!!

L0ngsh0t said:
i think that they should combine, the hulk sequal with the wolverine prequals, because wolverine became an xmen because of his legendary fued with the hulk, so it could be very interesting, if..at some point, if the wolverine movie garners a sequal, and the hulk saga continues on, if they could combine movies to show a legendary deul that could be so so so cool!!!!!

In some aspects I agree with you. Marvel having the rights back means Hulk can show up pretty much anywhere they want him to.

This idea looks good on paper but I seriously doubt it will happen.

I'd rather see Hulk facing Abomination in his own film.

Your idea is cool though, especially since I've been reading Ultimate Wolverine V Hulk.

spacecomet said:
I would have to say Abomination for the sequel and leave it open for him to come back in later sequels in appearances or cameo appearances. Also I think the Bi-Beast would be good somewhere. Who are some of the Hulk's other main enemies that would be good? A battle with Sampson, UFOES, Mongu, Constrictor?

The Bi-Beast is one of the most ridiculous characters ever made. Worst name ever.

EVIL BOO, just so all Hulk fans wouldn't be able to argue about Hulk not being the strongest and shut the **** up!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"