What was your favorite episode of the Flash TV series?

Kenny Eugene McCall

I'm a Marvel, I'm a DC!
Reaction score
Hypesters:

KEM here.

How many of you have the complete series of the live-action Flash series starring John Wesley Shipp on DVD? If you do, or have watched the series in the past, what was your favorite episode?

Mine was the Trickster episode.:supes:

The pilot's pretty strong in my opinion.

The one told in real time, where he has an hour to save a death row inmate who was wrongly sentenced.

Sadly, I barely remember anything from the show.

The pilot was best, plus I liked the Trickster eps.

i liked the one with the clone, i met wesly shipp on sunday!, cool guy, better than that ******* adam west

Also that episode with Captain Cold was pretty good.

Assassin said:
i liked the one with the clone, i met wesly shipp on sunday!, cool guy, better than that ******* adam west
Adam west is an *******?

Assassin said:
The clone was the ******ed blue Flash, wasn't it?

guess

bscap10015vp.jpg

trickester20zl.gif

The series had a few really good episodes, then like 7 boring/bad episodes. The eps with some crime drama or some normal crooks type deal were the worst.

Another good one was the guy with the super-steroid. He made the dog a "werewolf" and made himself a Hulk at the end. :up:

Speaking of the Trickster episodes, who looked better in the Prank costume, Megan (Joyce Hyser) or Zoey (Corinne Bohrer)?

Kenny Eugene McCall said:
Speaking of the Trickster episodes, who looked better in the Prank costume, Megan (Joyce Hyser) or Zoey (Corinne Bohrer)?
could you post some pics to refesh our memories?

probably the pilot. You know what would've been cool if the series had lasted long enough. A crossover with lois and clark.

jaydawg said:
Adam west is an *******?

if waiting in line for 40 min when they said he will be here in 5, then taking a picture for another fan as a favor because he asked u too then when its ur turn to go meet him and u dont wanna pay $40 for an autograph or $20 for a picture with your oun camera and just want to shake his hand and tell him what a big fan u are..or were and he doesnt tak ethe pen out of his hand or look u in the eye or even have a grip when shaking means he's an asshol ethen yes. he's an *******.

Wesly Shipp told me a few storys behind the scenes and took a few pics with me for free. a 20 min convo and a FEW pics for free...West wouldnt even give me a decent handshake..or even thank me for being a fan. he just looke dup and said okay? when i told him i loved his work and was a big fan of his...wtf

I liked the pilot
the one where there's an evil clone of Flash
the one where a vigilante name Nightshade appears.

Just got the DVDs but I have always like the Pilot Episode ...suit look awesome.

I never saw the series. I wanted to watch it, though. Right up to the point that two of the guys involved with the show started writing some of the worst Flash comics ever with the start of the current run. Now I don't even see the point in bothering.

Kenny Eugene McCall said:

Definitely Zoey. I've had a crush on Corinne since I saw her in They Call Me Bruce.

The Flash's outfit was pretty badass.

Hard call for one favorite (I loved the series)....but the pilot, the 2 Nightshade episodes, and the 2 Trickster ones really stand out.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
joelschmole
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"