• We experienced a brief downtime due to a Xenforo server configuration update. This was an attempt to limit bot traffic. They have rolled back and the site is now operating normally. Apologies for the inconvinience.

Sony Spin-Off Silk: Spider Society

Didn't they do that (sideline titular character) with Knuckles because Paramount didn't want to spend all that money on CGI Knuckles. Well at least they had a better excuse with that one.

Didn't they do that (sideline titular character) with Knuckles because Paramount didn't want to spend all that money on CGI Knuckles. Well at least they had a better excuse with that one.
I haven't seen Knuckles but I assume you're right it's probably cause of budget. Here it's probably due to sexism (and possibly racism), especially given the previous reports about them firing the previous writers in an effort to make it more geared to men.

Looking at how this thread was created back in 2018.... this just seems like a colossal waste of time, energy and money only to be unceremoniously canned. I think if this was in development with Netflix, it would have entered production and eventually released. 🕷️🕸️

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hannnnman
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"