Sony Spin-Off Madame Web spin-off in the works

Catwoman (2004) made more money than this adjusted for inflation. At least that movie kind of made sense... I'm still baffled as to why anyone would greenlight this one.

Realizing Madame Web didn't get the Uncle Ben quote wrong... He did:

1711395707106.gif

Were there actual plans of using him there?

Tom Holland can count himself thankful that he didn't end up starring in this movie. :funny:

I think Tom Holland is fully aware that these Sony movies are crap and that's also what's been holding up the next Spider-Man.

Were there actual plans of using him there?
I'm starting to think these films were supposed to be connected to the MCU where Sony would introduce Spidey's enemies in their own films and Marvel would use them for a future film, but I guess something happened during negotiations and Kevin pulled out.

I'm starting to think these films were supposed to be connected to the MCU where Sony would introduce Spidey's enemies in their own films and Marvel would use them for a future film, but I guess something happened during negotiations and Kevin pulled out.
It's simple. He saw the movies. :o

The end credit scene of Venom 2 turned out to be one of the most ridiculous things ever in a superhero film. They made a whole deal by teasing his moving to the MCU and the whole thing was resolved as a joke in an another after credits scene in No Way Home. Yeah, I can't buy that this was their plan all along.

It's simple. He saw the movies. :o

The end credit scene of Venom 2 turned out to be one of the most ridiculous things ever in a superhero film. They made a whole deal by teasing his moving to the MCU and the whole thing was resolved as a joke in an another after credits scene in No Way Home. Yeah, I can't buy that this was their plan all along.
Could have been as simple as they backed out during No Way Home's production?

I think Tom Hardy might appear in Secret Wars. Those Venom films aren't good but they made money.

But Madame Web and Morbius are probably done at this point, so as Vulture.

Now we anticipate if Kraven the Hunter is another misfire that we eXpect it to be. :o

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
iamjonahlobe
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"