'What We Do in the Shadows' on FX

The entire season had Colin Robinson's mystery and we did not get a resolution to it. It feels like they are holding that off until next season but they could have given us something more than that.

This was another awesome season, but even I have to admit that I didn't love that finale. Now, maybe its just me but it honestly didn't feel like an actual finale because of the lack of payoff.

Obviously, I'm always down for more of this show but I do hope we at least get a satisfying payoff with Guillermo next season and damn I already know I'm really going to miss kid Colin Robinson.

He was easily the biggest highlight of this season for me.

This was another awesome season, but even I have to admit that I didn't love that finale. Now, maybe its just me but it honestly didn't feel like an actual finale because of the lack of payoff.

Obviously, I'm always down for more of this show but I do hope we at least get a satisfying payoff with Guillermo next season and damn I already know I'm really going to miss kid Colin Robinson.

He was easily the biggest highlight of this season for me.
Kid Colin was the highlight for me, too. I'm sorry they had him grow up so fast. :(

I knew they'd have him back to full size by the ending, but hoped the payoff would be better

But yeah, this finale, and season overall, wasn't my favorite. It had some good moments but none that had me pissin myself laughing like Jackie Daytona or the Brain Scramblies

Season 5 premiers tonight.

EIumiZD.jpg

Oh please happen....

Guillermo aspired to become a vampire and made his own wish come true, but “finding out that he’s a Van Helsing is kind of a throwing a wrench in it. It’s just like, ‘But…’ And he’s really good at it, accidentally really great at being this vampire killer. I mean, ‘Buffy who?’”

Guillén suddenly blanched.

“No, don’t tell her that,” he said. “Please don’t tell her. We’re trying to get Sarah Michelle Gellar. Please. No, no, no. I would love for Buffy to come on the show…I think it’d be great if she would come and help Guillermo.”

‘Buffy Who?’ Vampire Antics Increase by the Power of One Guillermo in What We Do in the Shadows Season 5 | Rotten Tomatoes

So the opening episodes were fun. I especially liked :

Poor Guiermo struggling to become fully vamped. Also thought Colin was hilarious as a waiter, lol.

So now Nadja knows. Loved how protective she was of Guillermo.

Not sure why they're even bothering to hide it from Nandor! Yeah, his feelings might get hurt, but he was never going to turn Guillermo to begin with.

Not sure why they're even bothering to hide it from Nandor! Yeah, his feelings might get hurt, but he was never going to turn Guillermo to begin with.
He's kind of stupid for delaying so long. It was pretty obvious Guillermo was going to find a way sooner or later.

I keep thinking about this too. I feel like the most Nandor would do is sulk about it, but I don't see him getting as angry as they're expecting.

Was Colin Robinson always this much of a jerk to Guillermo? Or did I just never notice before.

I would take an entire subplot of Nandor and Colin Robinson teaching the students.

Also, Nandor has plenty of nolej.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"