Justice League What Would Be Your Reaction To Frank Miller’s Justice League?

Sad thing is I expect this type of insanity (Right-Wing rhetoric) from Frank Miller.

Frank Millar has always described himself as fiercely liberal.

Frank Millar has always described himself as fiercely liberal.

He declares himself a Liberal, but he spews extreme Right-Wing BS.

Occupy's 15 minutes are already over. Miller wasn't wrong about them.

I wouldn't say that. The Occupy Movement is still going strong in various other parts of the world. The mainstream media just isn't covering like it was a year ago.

It's no different than Wikileaks and Private Manning or the Blackwater controversy.

Last edited:
A moronic Superman, an extremely violent and unforgiving Batman, and an ex-Hooker Wonder Woman. Sounds like fun for the whole family.

Man-Bat, 99% of Americans buy all their crap with credit cards. Many of the poorest people in this country have Xbox360s, PS3s, HDTVs, iPhones, iPads, Android phones etc etc etc. Way to make a hilariously stupid statement.

Also, Miller is hilariously ignorant of the reality of the world. If there are people that want Americans to die, it's because America has been an existential threat to them. Whether it's giving financial support to dictators stomping all over their rights, bombing their countries and killing their children openly, imposing sanctions that hurt women, children and the elderly, or bankrolling the illegal occupations of colonialist nations... Muslims, Latin Americans, Africans... people have plenty of reason to be pissed off at America. And the propaganda that our government represents us brainwashes Americans and others equally. Hence it is believed by a very small few that Americans support what their government is doing. After all, it's a representative government right?

Last edited:
I would have responded to this rather insulting post directed at me earlier, but I didn't see this until now....

Man-Bat, 99% of Americans buy all their crap with credit cards. Many of the poorest people in this country have Xbox360s, PS3s, HDTVs, iPhones, iPads, Android phones etc etc etc. Way to make a hilariously stupid statement.

"Stupid?" Turning to insulting comments is uncalled for. Frankly, the "poorest people in America" are the homeless. I said 99% of Americans cannot afford such expensive products. The key word to what I said is afford. "Buying" things with a credit card and not paying for them is essentially stealing.

Also, Miller is hilariously ignorant of the reality of the world. If there are people that want Americans to die, it's because America has been an existential threat to them. Whether it's giving financial support to dictators stomping all over their rights, bombing their countries and killing their children openly, imposing sanctions that hurt women, children and the elderly, or bankrolling the illegal occupations of colonialist nations... Muslims, Latin Americans, Africans... people have plenty of reason to be pissed off at America. And the propaganda that our government represents us brainwashes Americans and others equally. Hence it is believed by a very small few that Americans support what their government is doing. After all, it's a representative government right?

What Ronald Reagan had done in the '80s does not at all justify the slaughter of innocent American citizens on 9/11 committed by al-Qaeda terrorists. Frank Miller hasn't claimed that the American government have been flawless saints. Far from it. Miller didn't depict Ronald Reagan flatteringly in Batman: The Dark Knight Returns and Miller also called Reagan a horrible president. With Dark Knight Returns Miller admitted taking "shots at the pretenses and ******** that both right and left wing people are guilty of."
1003063046i00009copy.jpg

1003063046i000101.jpg

Of Al Gore and George Bush, Miller said, "both candidates (Gore and Bush) came across to me like computer-generated images. Their debates were the most bizarre I’ve ever witnessed. I remember watching them thinking that I was expecting one of them to pixelate in front of me. So I came up with a generic president."
http://4thletter.net/2009/04/sons-of-dkr-frank-miller-x-tcj/

It's highly unlikely that Frank Miller will be directing Justice League. Warner of course wants a mainstream family friendly summer blockbuster like Disney's Avengers, not a brutal R-rated neo-noir like Sin City or a weird, quirky box office flop like Miller's The Spirit. If Zack Snyder's Man of Steel is a huge summer blockbuster in June, Warner will likely want Zack Snyder to direct Justice League. It's been reported that whether Justice League even goes forward or not depends on how much money Zack Snyder's Man of Steel makes in June.

Last edited:
Frank Miller anywhere near Justice League is a dreadful idea.

FRANK MILLER'S GODDAMN JUSTICE LEAGUE

Superman and Wonder Woman are having hot sex in mid-air.

Superman: Argh, Goddamnit! I just heard a bomb go off at S.T.A.R. Labs. Guess we'd better go check it out. Probably al-Queda again.

Wonder Woman: Aww, do we have too, Super-Stud? Damn. But I guess you're right. But you think you can get me off first?

Superman: (grinning) Faster than a speeding bullet.

Superman and Wonder Woman, both looking slightly disheveled, arrive on the scene at S.T.A.R. Labs to find Batman and the Flash already on the scene, investigating. An entire floor of the building has been destroyed. Upon seeing Superman and Wonder Woman, Batman rolls his eyes in annoyance.

Batman: Look, up in the sky. It's a bird. It's a plane. It's a couple screwing at 40,000 feet.

Flash: What took you guys so long? Wondy, when are you going to trade up and have a little fun time with me? It'll be faster but a hell of a lot more intense.

Superman: Save it, Minuteman. What's the situation here?

Batman: S.T.A.R. didn't want to give me the full details, so I had to beat a confession out of one of the p***y lab geeks. Apparently they were working on some new type of fusion reactor. Security cameras picked up some thugs busting in here, stealing all of the materials, and then blowing the floor. My money says it was al-Queda. Because it always is.

Superman: You're probably right. Luthor has teamed up with them recently, so it would make sense that they'd be going after some highly volatile stuff. Guess we're heading to the Middle East.

Wonder Woman: Sounds about right. Let's go kick some terrorist ass! SEMPER FI!

:awesome: :funny:

This was hilarious.

A Frank Miller Justice League film would at least be more interesting than what will eventually be made.

Worst idea ever. Ratner would be a better pick. Can't believe I said that, but seriously, miller is awful now.
"Justice league:doomed"

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"