Justice League Zack Snyder Directing Justice League

Status
Not open for further replies.
Actually Irredeemable is the type of comic book that Zack Snyder should be adapting. He is wrong for mainstream DC characters.

Zack's already made an irredeemable comic book adaption.

images

It's fiction. Just like the comics, you make it happen by making it happen.

Jaxon's made it clear in the BvS boards that this isn't a comic book, but a film. Leave it in the comics where it won't work on actual films. Even if this is a comic book adaptation.

Jaxon's made it clear in the BvS boards that this isn't a comic book, but a film. Leave it in the comics where it won't work on actual films. Even if this is a comic book adaptation.

Jaxon also thinks Man Of Steel is as good as films like The Godfather and Schindlers List. I'm attempting to get him help, but fear it may be too late.

Just hope to god the colour pallet for Justice League is fixed. Lighten it the heck up.

Supes coming back as Darkseid's thrall would be cool.

I'm down. Plus, it would make for a very interesting movie to see how the League defeats him, i.e. gets him back. My guess is Wondy would kick his ass first.

Mods - can you change the title of this thread to:

Zack Snyder Directing Justice League... with Ben Affleck standing behind him saying NO a lot.

??

Here we go. Cue the whining, I mean jokes... :whatever:

Mods - can you change the title of this thread to:

Zack Snyder Directing Justice League... with Ben Affleck standing behind him saying NO a lot.

??

But this isn't the first time a high-profile, well-respected filmmaker has been brought on to produce a DC film.

MOS has Chris Nolan as a hands-on producer.

BVS had Nolan as an executive producer, Terrio as the writer and Affleck in the lead role.

Now JL is supposed to have George Miller as a producer and Affleck as exec producer.

We've gone through this merry-go-round twice believing that very talented collaborators could help Snyder deliver a masterpiece. He did not, both times.

Why should the 3rd time be different?

But this isn't the first time a high-profile, well-respected filmmaker has been brought on to produce a DC film.

BVS had Nolan as an executive producer, Terrio as the writer and Affleck in the lead role.

Now JL is supposed to have George Miller as a producer and Affleck as exec producer.

We've gone through this merry-go-round twice believing that very talented collaborators could help Snyder deliver a masterpiece. He did not, both times.

Oh, it still won't be a good film probably, but it'll be... Er.... Less not good now, I guess?

Nolan was involved in the beginning of MOS but even according to him he was barely there. I dont believe Nolan is even listed as a producer on BvS.

George Miller is just getting a check, i doubt he has any involvement. THey just owe him for JL mortal.

Nolan was involved in the beginning of MOS but even according to him he was barely there. I dont believe Nolan is even listed as a producer on BvS.

Nolan and his wife Emma Thomas got executive producer credit on BvS; their names pop up during the main titles sequence.

Affleck beefing up his involvement in JL is a very good thing. From the sounds of it, it's like he's being a guiding hand for Snyder and help make the film as good as it can be.

George Miller is just getting a check, i doubt he has any involvement. THey just owe him for JL mortal.

My point was, Nolan was at least involved with the development of MOS, even if only at the script stage.

I'm sure Affleck will have creative input, but it's the 3rd time WB has tried to send the message that a strong producer can elevate the quality of their film in spite of the director.

I don't buy it.

If you're worried about the director or need someone to give him a guiding hand then he's the wrong choice.

Won't be surprised if snyder will be nominated for next year's razzie

I liked BvS and like Snyder as a director personally but Affleck giving him a helping hand is no bad thing IMO.

Plus Ben honestly seemed to think bvs was good enough, he could just be another johns.

If you're worried about the director or need someone to give him a guiding hand then he's the wrong choice.

I'd rather snyder just sink on his own. If he pulls out a decent film only after getting help they'll be less likely to make changes. THEY'RE ALREADY RESISTANT! Even after two sloppy efforts, ugh. But you're 100% right.

But we've been through this over and over again.

2012 - Christopher Nolan is watching Snyder's back and Goyer is writing. MOS will be a Masterpiece.

2015 - Ben Affleck is watching Snyder's back and Chris Terrio is writing. BvS will be a Masterpiece.

2016 - Ben Affleck is exec producing, George Miller is producing and Chris Terrio is writing. JL will be a Masterpiece.

Rinse and Repeat.

Nolan was a EP in name only because of MOS, he said himself that he wasn't involved with BvS. He didn't even see the movie until they screened it at City Walk for critics

Marketing will be...

From director Zack Snyder and Executive Producer Ben Affleck.

But we've been through this over and over again.

2012 - Christopher Nolan is watching Snyder's back and Goyer is writing. MOS will be a Masterpiece.

2015 - Ben Affleck is watching Snyder's back and Chris Terrio is writing. BvS will be a Masterpiece.

2016 - Ben Affleck is exec producing, George Miller is producing and Chris Terrio is writing. JL will be a Masterpiece.

Rinse and Repeat.

It's still going to be mediocre probably, but Affleck's increased involvement just about gets me into the cinema now.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"