What would happen if Power Girl got an abortion?

That's what I was trying to go after. Who has more rights? The super powered fetus or the heroines choice. And would the new methods of abortion, such as the red sun lamp or kryptonite coat hanger have nay bearing in people's deciisons?

That's what I was trying to go after. Who has more rights? The super powered fetus or the heroines choice. And would the new methods of abortion, such as the red sun lamp or kryptonite coat hanger have nay bearing in people's deciisons?

well unless she was raped, she already made her choice.

ok, so let's take boomer and supergirl in a hypothetical situation. i dont think she chose for a condom to break.

or hell, even lois and clark, what if she got prego and wanted to put her career first???

ok, so let's take boomer and supergirl in a hypothetical situation. i dont think she chose for a condom to break.
She chose to enage in activity that required a condom yes?
If the condom breaks and the man is required to pay child support for the next 18-20 years does he get to "choose" as well?
Its a misleading argument, you want to make sure you never have to worry about getting pregnant? DOn't have sex, just like if you never want to have to worry about falling 18,00 fett and dieing you don't go skydiving.

ok, saying just dont have sex is a helluva lot easier than not having sex. you expect married couples who dont want to gwt pregnant to not have sex? damnit what am i even doing? im pro-life. son of a *****. life would be so much better if sex didnt lead to babies. it would be better if girls got pregnant from like... a bearhug.

ok, saying just dont have sex is a helluva lot easier than not having sex. you expect married couples who dont want to gwt pregnant to not have sex? damnit what am i even doing? im pro-life. son of a *****. life would be so much better if sex didnt lead to babies. it would be better if girls got pregnant from like... a bearhug.
All activites have a risk of negative consequences. If you dont want to have to accpet the consequences, you dont engage in the activity, if you do, you have to accept them.
Risk can be mitigated, but not removed. To me, a woman whop wasn't raped *****ing that nopt being allowed to kill an innocent human life is unfair is the same as a skydiver *****ing that he should be aloowed to hit the ground without consequence, or a gambler *****ing that its unfaitrt that he night lose money, either accept the risk and deal with it, or dont do it.

ok, fine, let's say a girl goes to bar and gets raped. she should have never gone to the bar???

or oyu should never drive a car for risk of wrecking?

ok, fine, let's say a girl goes to bar and gets raped. she should have never gone to the bar???
I already said that was an exception.
or did you not actually read that?

SMH.

(Shaking my head)

Still waiting to read "WHY" one of the last of a dead planet would choose to have an abortion? In Super girls case,.. it would be in character to be that selfish,.. but she'd have to deal with both Superman, Wonder Woman and Powergirl,... not to mention Powerboy the emo-stalker.

In the same post,.. WHY would you guys believe that Wonder Woman is Pro choice? Population growth where she was "born" and grew up was .001 for THOUSANDS OF YEARS.

You pro-choice folk who argue the point are insulting an entire comic culture that promotes the motherhood matriarchy as preferable to "man's world"

And Lois? As much as I hate her,.. canon on the character sez that if Clark knocks her up,.. she's having that baby.

Only the most selfishly silly fem would consider aborting a fetus with kryptonian dna in the mix.

So I have to ask,.... what R you looking for?

I was thinking just now about Power Girl, and how it wouldn't seem out of her character if she got knocked up. Now, what if she chose to abort the child. Would she have to get some sort of kryptonite-abortion. Same goes for kara, say boomer knocks her up. Would the super-hero community allow this to happen? And if they interveened, wouldn't that mean that they would have to intervene with every abortion? Where does the JLA stand on this issue? Especially mr. red white and big blue himself superman. Someone as squeeky clean as him doesnt seem like the pro-choice type. Wonder Woman sure, but not supes. Would **** hit the fan if P.G. got p.g.?

What inspired you to think about this? :huh:

.... I dont remember. It was pretty late that night.

DRINKPOST.jpg

This is off topic, but wasnt Catwoman pregnant a while ago? What ever happened with that? Who was the father?

.... I dont remember. It was pretty late that night.

O.K. Well, I think if Power Girl did get an abortion she wouldn't care about what her comrades thought of it. She usually makes her own decisions and sticks to it.

Now here's another strange topic. You've all heard the phrase 'Men are from Mars, and women are from Venus". Well, if humanity does terraform Mars, wouldn't that be a planetary equivalent of a sex change? :woot:

I was thinking just now about Power Girl, and how it wouldn't seem out of her character if she got knocked up. Now, what if she chose to abort the child. Would she have to get some sort of kryptonite-abortion. Same goes for kara, say boomer knocks her up. Would the super-hero community allow this to happen? And if they interveened, wouldn't that mean that they would have to intervene with every abortion? Where does the JLA stand on this issue? Especially mr. red white and big blue himself superman. Someone as squeeky clean as him doesnt seem like the pro-choice type. Wonder Woman sure, but not supes. Would **** hit the fan if P.G. got p.g.?

How? o_O

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"