What would your dream house look like?

I'd settle for a cottage close to the ocean, but not a tourist spot. Ideally said cottage would have an ample sized garden for me to grow some stuff, but likewise I'd be close enough (but not too close) to a local town if I needed supplies.

If not an ocean, then atop of a valley somewhere with some beautiful views to wake up too each and every morning. I'm not a city person. I would also like to actually create some comfort, like with the help of collection of desks https://www.progressivedesk.com/collections/standing-desks but these things are kinda unimportant

Yeah i would also like personal small cottage somewhere outside of civilization, for me it would be kinda good idea. But i will need a lot of money

Years ago. Something nice near the water.
Now. Nowhere near the water.

Honestly, my dream house would not be some lofty mansion, or some cabin in the woods (even though that does sound nice), my dream house would be the home I grew up in for 16 years. I have always loved that layout, I remember the layout well, I wish I could live in it again.

I would very much like to have a house built into the side of a mountain, have the various rooms carved into the stone a little cave-like, and leading into the back a huge atrium with a pool lagoon kind of thing.

beckham-cave-house-arkansas-living-CAVEHOUSE0818-0981a6020cd74f489b3b628b4eb24a0a.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hannnnman
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"