• Secure your account

A friendly reminder to our users, please make sure your account is safe. Make sure you update your password and have an active email address to recover or change your password.

What you may not know in detail. This info is true. I work for a production company.

H

Hulk62

I work for a production company and this is what I will share with you. Some of it you may know and some you might not. It will answer questions with any doubt. Okay, at the time of the release of Hulk in 2003, producer Avi Arad had already discussed the intent for making a sequel, with a script written originally by James Schamus featuring the Leader and the Abomination as the villains. On January 18, 2006 Arad confirmed that Marvel would be making the film, with Universal distributing. At Comic-Con 2006, director Louis Leterrier and screenwriter Zak Penn, were announced to be making the The Incredible Hulk movie. It will follow up Ang Lee's Hulk, but the film will be re-interpreted to be closer to the comic book, being more similar to the TV series or Bruce Jones' run on the comic. Leterrier liked (ugh!) the original film but that felt that trying to copy Lee's style would be an enormous disaster (good thing). Leterrier said that he plans to show Bruce Banner's struggle with the monster within him and also said that the Hulk would be more strongly portrayed as a hero than in the previous film, with producer Kevin Feige adding that the film would explore, "that element of wish fulfillment, of overcoming an injustice or a bully and tapping into a strength that you didn't quite realize you had in yourself." Arad also said the film would be "a lot more of a love story between Bruce Banner and Betty Ross." Leterrier chose the Abomination as a villain, describing him as an "anti-Hulk", though the character will only be known by his alter-ego Emil Blonsky, as Penn felt the name "Abomination" was too silly. Ideas about the Leader are for Hulk 3. In February 2007, Leterrier was scouted shooting locations in Toronto and Vancouver, choosing Toronto later in the month because the other soundstages/studios were not big enough. Filming is set to begin in June 2007 and will last until October 24. The budget, will be about $120 million. Leterrier said he plans to use make-up (Legendary Stan Winston and concept art by Aaron Sims) and animatronics in combination with CGI (computer generated imagery) that had solely been used to portray the Hulk in the previous film. Rhythm and Hues are providing the CGI, due to being well known for their character animation. Industrial Light and Magic who created the Hulk in the 2003 film are not being used. Stylistically, the filmmakers chose a different shade of green from the previous film and decided to not make him as large (9-10 feet only). Any questions?

Perfect. Except for the not calling Emil Blonksy "Abomination" thing, out of all the villain names that exist in comics I'd say his is probably one of the less silly ones, but whatever it's not a HUGE deal.

Perfect. Except for the not calling Emil Blonksy "Abomination" thing, out of all the villain names that exist in comics I'd say his is probably one of the less silly ones, but whatever it's not a HUGE deal.

I can live with them calling him Blonsky even after he's transformed. Anything would be better that what they called the Hulk in the 1st movie(Angry Man).:cmad:

use of make up and animatronics means that they will makes him like a guy in a suit? Or the make-up and animatronics are for details... or abomination?
How much time has Tim Roth on screen before he becomes the Abomination?
The Hulk will talks in third person?
what will Lou Ferrigno does in all this?

use of make up and animatronics means that they will makes him like a guy in a suit? Or the make-up and animatronics are for details... or abomination?
How much time has Tim Roth on screen before he becomes the Abomination?
The Hulk will talks in third person?
what will Lou Ferrigno does in all this?
No he will not be a guy in a suit. The animatronics are for interaction with actors for realism. Roth will have significant screen time. Hulk will talk in the third person. And no, Lou Ferrigno is not in the movie.

No he will not be a guy in a suit. The animatronics are for interaction with actors for realism. Roth will have significant screen time. Hulk will talk in the third person. And no, Lou Ferrigno is not in the movie.

Thanks!
man, if this is all true, you are an historical moment! :woot:
I've another question: the way the Hulk gets his name, is explained? I don't want to know how this happens... but just if is well integrated, IYO. :yay:

I wanted to get a little more in detail. Be sure to check out my thread about the scripts they debated over unless you have a link to that too, lol.

Got any details that aren't already found elsewhere on this forum?

Got any details that aren't already found elsewhere on this forum?

I seriously doubt this that fraud will be back. Once discovered there are a few defensive posts (which we had in the other thread). Then they usually get another screen name and try to defend themselves that way. Then they run away.

finly he wont be the size of an overpass.

Eventhough he'll be known as Blonsky in the movie, i'm sure there'll be a scene in there where he or someone says "What an Abomination i/you have become" as a tribute to the character, but like others have said, it's no big deal.

eh abomination is abomination you dont need a name to know who he is or what he can do.

This guy needs to divulge a tad more before people believe him. As others have pointed out, all of the stuff he's mentioned is nothing new.

I think I read 9/10's of that info in an interview with Zak Penn, actually. And the rest has been reported in other places including these forums. Thanks for the "inside information". :rolleyes:

jag

I have inside sources that tell me that the Hulk will be "Green", I cannot tell you where I got my info but it is true.

I have inside sources that tell me that the Hulk will be "Green", I cannot tell you where I got my info but it is true.

My sources are even more reliable, they say it's gonna be a "different green":woot:

Joke aside, if any other "fresh news" is coming, I'm happy to hear (if reliable)

Pfft. It's a consistent green. Read page 1,478 of the script. Duh!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"