Whatever happened to...

Valechan

Superhero
Reaction score
Whatver happened to Contessa Valentina Alegro di Fontaine?? She used to be a high-ranking SHIELD official, then she just dissapeared... does anyone know where she's gone? If she died or something??? I haven't read about her in ages and I always thought she was mildly interesting...

She probably got shelved when Maria Hill was created. The presence of two Alpha females was probably going to confuse readers. I think she was also a Fury loyalist so when Hill landed the SHIELD gig, she along with several Fury loyalists called it quits after BMB's Secret War. Hope that clears things up a little.

I think she was in Captain America several months ago, right after Cap's death (issue #26 or #27).

Whatver happened to Contessa Valentino Alegro di Fontaine?? She used to be a high-ranking SHIELD official, then she just dissapeared... does anyone know where she's gone? If she died or something??? I haven't read about her in ages and I always thought she was mildly interesting...

She was currently recruited by Bridge to hunt down the Punisher in PWJ.

She was also in the opening pages of Cap #26 talking with Sharon.

I do remember her talking to Sharon now that you mention it, it was when Sharon said she quitted... still, she should've been leader of SHIELD instead of Maria Hill

She appeared in last year's Union Jack mini as well, iirc...

I think we'll be seeing her in some upcoming issues of PWJ.

Whatver happened to Contessa Valentina Alegro di Fontaine?? She used to be a high-ranking SHIELD official, then she just dissapeared... does anyone know where she's gone? If she died or something??? I haven't read about her in ages and I always thought she was mildly interesting...

Shhhhhh.

She's off with Nick Fury and their "LUV Child."

Don't they BOTH have variations of that slow aging formula in their systems?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"