• We experienced a brief downtime due to a Xenforo server configuration update. This was an attempt to limit bot traffic. They have rolled back and the site is now operating normally. Apologies for the inconvinience.

When Tom Welling to become Superman in Smallville??

Marcus M. said:
He did fly, to stop a missle in the hidden episode. I don't think that was jumping, because they showed the energy build up on the gound before he took off, just like when he flew as Kal-El.

He flew in Reckoning too.

I'm betting at the end of season 6. I hope he starts wearing the glasses next season...

Kane said:
Mmm. Batman is charted territory though. I couldnt possibly imagine what a live action version would cover on a weekly basis that Timm's BTAS didnt cover perfectly already.

True BTAS really did a fantastic job of telling BATMAN's adventures . Without messing up The Mythology . Infact because of BTAS : Harley Quinn became a well known & popular character that was eventually added into The BATMAN : Mythology .

Kal-El 8 said:
he didn't fly, He did a Super leap .

It definately looked more like flight if you watch it over. Its not a big deal though but its obvious he knows how to propel and launch himself into the air.

Flight isnt that big a deal for me, since I already saw it in Crusade. Its charted territory.

Im all about Zod.

Kal-El 8 said:
True BTAS really did a fantastic job of telling BATMAN's adventures . Without messing up The Mythology . Infact because of BTAS : Harley Quinn became a well known & popular character that was eventually added into The BATMAN : Mythology .

Ya I know. The DCAU is still the best and most respectable adaption of the DC comic properties in any medium to date.

I'm glad Geoff Johns got to write some JLU episodes before it ended.

Kane said:
Ya I know. The DCAU is still the best and most respectable adaption of the DC comic properties in any medium to date.

Dang straight. :up:

And regarding the topic, I wouldn't be surprised if we never saw him in the tights on the finale. And of course, the biggest question for me is how is it going to be explained that as Superman he has no glasses (much like SV's Clark)? Is there going to be one big brainwashing or something?

*thinks about it, and realizes the likelihood of that...*

Kane said:

I'm glad Geoff Johns got to write some JLU episodes before it ended.

I agree 100 %

Who knows we might not even see Clark as Superman at all & at the end of the Show he leaves to Travel the World & the Spin Off Show Metropilis happens which can be about Lois & Chloe as Daily Planet Reporters :o I'd rather at this point see Clark leave Smallville to Travel the World for a Few Years so People can slowly forget about him :o Or maybe Clark becomes Superman Final Season & THEN takes off to Travel The World & learn things & help People

Thats what I don't understand. Everybody in smallville who kows clark will easily recognize him as superman unless he develops the power to warp his appearance. Lois, Lex, Lana, the whole scooby gang will watch the news one night and see a story about some guy in blue tights flying all over the place saving people and one good pic of his face is all they'll need to recognize their old friend. I can't think of any way around that unless clark has the power to morph from someone like welling to someone like routh. Wouldn't it be funny if he changed into superman and out steps routh in the last episode? lol?

They'll bring back the guy from Blank and he'll just zap everyone to death.

Wesyeed said:
...I can't think of any way around that unless clark has the power to morph from someone like welling to someone like routh. Wouldn't it be funny if he changed into superman and out steps routh in the last episode? lol?
:eek:

Um... No.
mad2.gif

:) tee hee, just a wandering thought...

Actualy haveing him have the power to either SLIGHTLY change his appearence, or someones perception of his apearence isn't a bad idea. But in the end my guess is that Jor-El is going to do some sort of memory wipe on everyone.

Olcanucklehead said:
Actualy haveing him have the power to either SLIGHTLY change his appearence, or someones perception of his apearence isn't a bad idea. But in the end my guess is that Jor-El is going to do some sort of memory wipe on everyone.

Not everyone. I think the only Person safe would be Martha from any Memory Wipe :up:

spideyrunner said:
Hey guys do you all have any ideas when will Tom Welling to become Superman in Smallville??...he is well-deserved to be because he worked hard and learned alot about Superman's lives.

Well, it was my understanding that in the show they will never show him as Superman in the suit and cape and working at the Daily Planet. Loeb is the main one writing the Smallville script right? I can trust he will do something real good anyway. He always does. :up:

trustyside-kick said:
Well, it was my understanding that in the show they will never show him as Superman in the suit and cape and working at the Daily Planet. Loeb is the main one writing the Smallville script right? I can trust he will do something real good anyway. He always does. :up:

They've said that Clark will pull on the suit by the end, but Loeb doesn't work for Smallville anymore.

He's now working for Lost instead.

*sigh*

Too bad, too. This season hasn't all that great... I've grown extremely bored with it.

It'll be renewed for next year but I don't know if I'll be watching it.

Smallville, on the other hand, has had a terrific season.

:up:

i feel like i stepped into a time bubble and am reading a conversation we all had months ago.

Kaboom said:
i feel like i stepped into a time bubble and am reading a conversation we all had months ago.

"Statistical Fact: Hype topics are often regurgitated."

statistical fact: search function would cut down on pointlessness

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
picamon
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"