Sequels Where is Sif?

Ragnaroknroll

Sidekick
Reaction score
Seriously. Where is she?

I really don't like how she has been totally forgotten. If she doesn't make a comeback in either GOTG v3 or Thor 4 I'm going to be pretty annoyed.

Somewhere being out shined by Valkyrie.

I'd like to see her again. Not sure it's on the cards. Unseen is probably better treatment than the warriors 3 received.

From what I read in qoute by Fiege, Sif was part of the snap so with everyone else back since the snap was reversed thanks to Professor Hulk, heres hoping we haven't seen the last of her. :hrt: she's my fave female asgardian next to Valkyrie.

This is just fan ficy but ive been brainstorming ideas for a story set in the MCU feat. Lady Sif and an Asgardian name Nathaniel. It starts out when Sif returns to Asgard but only in time to witness Surtur destroy the world while Thor and the others escape the destruction. So the two venture to Alfheim - home of the Light elves who are peaceful. That is until half the universe gets wiped out of existence thanks to Thanos. Sif is among the ones who bites the dust leaving my main guy losing it and starts down a dangerous dark path and ends up in Hel. Hela manipulates him or echantress does...not sure who.

If anyone has better ideas to help me, let me hear em :)

maybe she‘ll be in the Loki serie since...
it‘s probably set in an alternative reality. Maybe with the Warriors minus Zachary Evy

I wouldn't mind seeing her in the Guardians movie with Thor in some capacity.

Blindspot is finishing so alexander may be available to return as sif.

I do think it would be pretty funny to she her as the straight woman playing off the more wacky Thor supporting characters such as korg

She's hangin out in a trash heap with Beta Ray Bill, Enchantress, and Balder

her getting injured in the dark world really butterfly effected sif and her arc, didn't it :csad:

It really seems that way doesn't it? It triggered a chain of events that has pretty much erased her from existence. Maybe she was snapped by Thanos and Hulk forgot to bring her back with everyone else.

The real-life answer may simply be because of Jaime Alexander having a difficult reputation.

her getting injured in the dark world really butterfly effected sif and her arc, didn't it :csad:

I forgot about that.

If she comes back I hope they don’t gloss over what happened to the Warriors 3.

Im seeing a rumour that Sif is now wanting to return as Valkyrie's love interest lol honestly what the hell is Thor gonna do in this movie:funny:.

I thought she was originally supposed to meet her demise in Ragnarok but just for whatever reasons wasn't able to get involved with the filming?

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"