David Oyelowo

Morgan Freeman

Brad Pitt

Rosamund Pike

Anne Hathaway

Julia Roberts

Daniel Day Lewis

Gerard Butler

Nathan Fillion needs to have a Lead Role not a small cameo in the MCU so I don’t count him

Last edited:
MCU needs to introduce Captain Britain (Brian Braddock) as quick as you like and get Dan Stevens on board ASAP.

Haven’t seen New Mutants, but Queens Gambit.
Bring back Anna TaylorJoy As Magik in Multiverse of Madness

Big Show as The Kingpin, dude actually has decent acting chops. There's this show where he plays a family man. Has some funny and heart tugging moments. But he can also, obviously dudes like 6" 4, be intimidating.

And realistically play Kingpin among the ridiculousness that is the MCU.

May I also suggest Dylan O'Brien, Charlie Rowe and, Matt Smith, Matthew McCoughnehey.

Dylan O'Brien you should know maybe from Maze Runner or the more recent Love and Monsters. He's an amazing and hilarious actor. I'd pick him for Iceman, Hulkling, The Human Torch or Cyclops.

Charlie Rowe was a contender for Peter at one point I believe. That being said he's a younger actor with less major experience. He could likely play Nightcrawler, Angel or Harry Obsorn. Give him a character to make his own.

Matthew McCoughnehey is my pick for Norman. He's been so since TASM honestly. Hopefully they do give him a shot, but if not he'd be a perfect Magneto.

Matt Smith we all know as The Doctor, but he has had other smaller film roles. While I'm imagining him a Xavier. His experience as the Doctor makes me think if they were to cast him they'd make him a villain. So probably Knull or The Beyonder.

The two leads from Supernatural

Dylan O’Brien

Keanu Reeves

Johnny Depp

Laurence Fishburne

Morgan Freeman

Brad Pitt

Anne Hathaway

Julia Roberts

Daniel Day Lewis

Gerard Butler
I get the feeling we'll see these peeps soon. They seem to all be frequently casted in MCU fancasts.

The two leads from Supernatural

Laurence Fishburne

You saw Ant-Man and the Wasp, right?

tumblr_p820t3qrdo1vfmsbyo5_540.gifv

tumblr_p820t3qrdo1vfmsbyo3_540.gifv

Not gonna lie I forgot about the entirety of that film. Most underwhelming MCU film since Thor: TDW

Sarah Paulsen would be amazing as either Mystique or Destiny.

Likewise for Sandra Bullock.

Charlize Theron would be a cool Emma Frost (no pun).

Viola Davis I feel could be a great Agatha Harkness, but I would love her in this universe in general.

Taraji P Henson would be my pick for Monica Lynne.

Anne Hathaway for Sue Storm.

Keanu Reeves for Reed Richards.

Big Show as The Kingpin, dude actually has decent acting chops. There's this show where he plays a family man. Has some funny and heart tugging moments. But he can also, obviously dudes like 6" 4, be intimidating.

May I also suggest Dylan O'Brien, Charlie Rowe and, Matt Smith, Matthew McCoughnehey.

Dylan O'Brien you should know maybe from Maze Runner or the more recent Love and Monsters. He's an amazing and hilarious actor. I'd pick him for Iceman, Hulkling, The Human Torch or Cyclops.

Charlie Rowe was a contender for Peter at one point I believe. That being said he's a younger actor with less major experience. He could likely play Nightcrawler, Angel or Harry Obsorn. Give him a character to make his own.

Matthew McCoughnehey is my pick for Norman. He's been so since TASM honestly. Hopefully they do give him a shot, but if not he'd be a perfect Magneto.

Matt Smith we all know as The Doctor, but he has had other smaller film roles. While I'm imagining him a Xavier. His experience as the Doctor makes me think if they were to cast him they'd make him a villain. So probably Knull or The Beyonder.

i strongly agree with O’Brien. He has the charisma of a young RDJ

Matt Smith is the villain in Morbius, which exists in the same world as Holland's Spider-Man.

i strongly agree with O’Brien. He has the charisma of a young RDJ
Agreed. He could definitely bring something to the MCU.

Matt Smith is the villain in Morbius, which exists in the same world as Holland's Spider-Man.

Really? Thats unfortunate. They keep making The Doctor's one off villains.

I'll throw out a name: Taraji P Henson.

Interesting thread. I would love to see Octavia Spencer, Ryan Gosling, Channing Tatum and Amy Adams.

(Garfield/Stone dont need to be on my list anymore it seems hihi :applaud )

Denzel Washington
Reese Witherspoon
Charlize Theron
Rosario Dawson
Clive Owen
Kate Winslet
Ewan McGregor
Ryan Gosling

As specific characters within the MCU:
  • Keanu Reeves as Johnny Blaze Ghost Rider
  • John Krasinski as Reed Richards
  • Emily Blunt as Sue Storm
Simply cast within the MCU:
  • Matt Damon
    • who I believe is expected to show up in Thor 4 now?
  • Bryce Dallas Howard
  • Doug Jones (Star Trek Discovery)
  • Robert Carlyle (28 Days Later, Stargate Universe)
  • Lindsay Morgan (the 100)
  • Simon Pegg
  • Jennifer Connelly

This is more of a "who'd I'd like to see"

Jensen Ackles- Johnny Blaze
Dacre Montgomery- Danny Ketch

Jennifer Conelly is Suit Lady

Dan Stevens as Brian Braddock (Captain Britain). Am surprised the character has not been introduced yet and would hope he is in near future, given popularity of the MCU in the UK. He's amongst my fave characters of Marvel.

Christopher Plummer (RIP).

If he had been in his prime, he could've made a great Dr Doom. But at any age he would've brought a ton of gravitas.

if Adam Brashear/Blue Marvel is introduced in WandaVision tomorrow, it could be someone as old as Denzel or as young as his son JDW. Or it could be someone like Aldis Hodge or David Oyelowo. It could also be someone like Yayha Abdul-Mateen.

Would've killed to have Ian McKellen's Magneto and Patrick Stewart's Professor X in the MCU main continuity. The Fox deal was 10 years too late for that. :csad:

Dan Stevens as Brian Braddock (Captain Britain). Am surprised the character has not been introduced yet and would hope he is in near future, given popularity of the MCU in the UK. He's amongst my fave characters of Marvel.

If Captain Britain wore his original lion heart uniform, Dan Stevens could sing "Lion of Love" while in costume.

Interesting topic. It's a bit tough for me to come up with actors and actresses given Marvel/Disney have practically cast most of Hollywood to join the MCU.

There aren't many stones left unturned at this point.

There are 2 young actresses I'd certainly like to join the Spiderman "home" franchise, though, I'm not sure Marvel/Sony going to end up getting to these characters anytime soon, if at all.

The first first is Cobra Kai Alum Annalisa Cochrane as a college aged Felicia Hardy aka Black Cat. She can certainly play the spoiled rich girl , with comedic undertones well.

I'd also love to see Disney vet Sabrina Carpenter as Gwen Stacy. She's solid young actress who can do drama and comedy, and I'd love to see her trading lines witty lines with Holland's Peter.

maxresdefault.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"