Which Marvel characters have never been on screen in film?

Tg11

Superhero
Reaction score
As far as Marvel characters who have not been on screen in film but who should be are as follows:

Hercules- Demigod son of Zeus; of Greek mythology you basically introduce Greek mythos into the MCU and yeah sure there have been so many adaptations of Greek mythology on film but never ever been done in Marvel.

Moon Knight

Namor The Sub Mariner

Captain Britain

Spectrum

Nova

Spider Woman

Wonder Man

Shang-Chi Master of Kung Fu

She-Hulk

Ms. Marvel (Kamala Khan)

Fin Fang Foom
Morbius
Carnage
Shuma-Gorath
Six Armed Spider-Man (I really would love to see the 6 arm saga get adapted one day into a movie)

Mysterio
Kraven
Serpent Society
Rick Jones
Nomad
Taskmaster
Black Cat (I’m not counting ASM2, although I’d have loved to have seen Felicity Jones actually play the character)

And I’ll say it: Mandarin

I only care for potrayal of Doom, Osborn, the 4 and the S6. I'm hungry for new villains. I'd love top see Attuma and Kang. But I'd except a couple of heroes coming to light as well. Adam Warlock and Nova two heroes I'd love to see done in the MCU. Especially NOVA since he could take Spidey's spot as the loveable young hero. Assuming Spidey's MCU role post A4 is severed.

As far as Marvel characters who have not been on screen in film but who should be are as follows:

Hercules- Demigod son of Zeus; of Greek mythology you basically introduce Greek mythos into the MCU and yeah sure there have been so many adaptations of Greek mythology on film but never ever been done in Marvel.

Moon Knight

Namor The Sub Mariner

Captain Britain

Spectrum

Nova

Spider Woman

Wonder Man

She-Hulk

Ms. Marvel (Kamala Khan)

There is nothing special about Marvel's version of Hercules to set him apart from the other versions of the character in popular culture.
Moon Knight is just a Batman ripoff.
I await a Namor film, but wonder if he will be the hero or villain in it.
I would like to see a Captain Britain film
I believe Monica Rambeau is in the supporting cast of Captain Marvel.
I think you will see Nova in Phase 4.
I think Sony owns Spider Woman.
DC would object to Wonder Man in a movie, because they see him as an infringement of Wonder Woman's copyright.
Shang Chi would be better as a Netflix show.
I personally don't think She-Hulk would work in live action.
Ms. Marvel may appear in Captain Marvel 2.

Namor is a big one. He's been a player in the MU since the beginning. His world is just so tough to adapt.

Namor is a big one. He's been a player in the MU since the beginning. His world is just so tough to adapt.

You could introduce Mr. McKenzie in a similar fashion to his Silver Age intro in the pages of FF. He's a homeless amnesiac who finds out Atlantis was destroyed by the accursed surface world. And he's steamed. IMPERIUS REX!

Mr. Sinister
The Marauders
Fabian Cortez
Amelia Voght
Spiral
Mojo
Omega Red
Graydon Creed
Cameron Hodge
Bastion
Stryfe
Sauron
Ka-Zar
Imperial Guard
The list goes on...

For me (and for a point that the UK has a massive MCU fan contingent) that Captain Britain should be introduced in Phase 4 (plus I'm a massive fan, next to Daredevil & Spider-man, my fave Marvel character) and I'd cast Dan Stevens.

Moon Knight

Namor The Sub Mariner

Captain Britain

Spectrum

Nova

Spider Woman

Wonder Man

She-Hulk

Ms. Marvel (Kamala Khan)

I've been a fan of Moon Knight since his first appearance in Werewolf by Night (still got that comic somewhere), although the Batman similarities might turn GAs off. As a Brit I'd love a Captain Britain movie.

Doom has never been seen on the big screen....not sure what those 3 things were but they were NOT Doom....

The ones I want most are
Wolverine(with his suit and the brutality he showed throughout Logan"
Hercules(would be a fun successor to the Thor movies"
Kang(but only as an Avengers villain"
Moon Knight

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member