Which actors or actresses would fit in the MCU?

Didn’t Gary Oldman have a domestic abuse scandal not too long ago, during #MeToo, where he apparently tried to strangle his wife with a telephone cord in front of their kids? Maybe it’s been disproved since, but god, that completely changed my view of him.
Wow. Really? This is the first I'm hearing of this. Sad and disappointing if true.

That accusation is from 2001, so if you're gonna say he shouldn't be in the MCU because of it, then by that logic he shouldn't have been in anything later than 2001, including Harry Potter or Nolan's Batman trilogy.

Just seems a little silly to suddenly cancel him based on almost decades-old accusations, instead of at the time.

Ansel Elgort - Johnny Storm
Javier Bardem - Kraven
Kevin Spacey - Doctor Octopus

Wesley Snipes: Adam Brashear/Blue Marvel
Henry Cavill: Captain Britain, Wonder Man
Daniel Radcliffe: The High Evolutionary
Helen Mirren: Agatha Harkness
Keanu Reeves: Norrin Radd/The Silver Surfer
Dwayne Johnson: Namor, The Sub-Mariner
Kelsey Grammer: Galactus
Gina Carano: Thundra
Mr. Sofia Vergara: Hercules

Christian Bale as Norman Osborn...could you imagine? He would be perfect

Christian Bale is destined to be Nightmare. :crso:

(I saw a rumor about that somewhere and found it hilarious.)

Dwayne Johnson as Namor I can get behind that

I cant. Johnson is a diva and wants the spotlight for himself. No actor is bigger than the mcu.

Let him be in the DCEU, its a mess anyway.

Namor should in no way be as built as Johnson. It wouldn't be streamlined enough for a swimmer. Look at the top Olympic swimmers like Michael Phelps. He never looked like a bodybuilder. Being the size of Johnson would make Namor look like someone who doesn't swim every day.

No that the Prowler wont make a return, I want Donald Glover to have a big role as a new character in the MCU

I've been rewatching 24 and it's such a huge missed opportunity that they didn't cast Dennis Haysbert as King T'Chaka. I'd still like to see Haysbert cast in a Black Panther movie maybe as S'yan but make him Ramonda's brother instead seeing as they ignored him altogether being T'Chaka's brother.

I think Keanu Reeves and Joe Manganiello should join.

I really want to see Anne Hathaway and Emily Blunt in the Mcu even in villain roles. I don't think Meryl Streep have done a superhero film yet. She would look the part as Madame Web.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"