which dc super heros movies are your faovirte the live action or Animation?

heathjack

Civilian
Reaction score
mine pick would be the Anmited!! i really liked almost all of batman Anmited movies!! i really liked the justice league ANmited movies!! my faovirte is justice league Anmited movies are : doom justice league crisis on two worlds war & justice league dark !! my all time faovirte is wbs 1990 batman The Anmited tv series!! i recently gotten the 1990 batman the Anmited tv series on blu ray for this pasted christmas!! I also enjoy the dc static shock the Anmited tv series !! & super man Anmited tv series & the justice league Anmited tv series & justice league unlimited Anmited tv series!! ! for live aciton i watch some of the cw's Arrow the flash supergirl & dc legends of tomorrow!! i also watch gotham on fox!! then i also liked christopher reeves super man movies & michael keaton batman movies!! my favorite batman movies are between micheal keaton & christian bales batman!! i did enjoy ben Affleck is batman! i also enjoy henry cavill's man of steel!! I even liked wonder women!! ibut nothing beats christian bales batman or micheal keaton!! i even grown up with 1960s Adams west batman tv series!! i didn't really grew up with it but i watch the repeats on tv land! then next dc super hero movie im looking forward to is shazzam & the next wonder women 1984 the joker & then dc birds of prey ! I also really liked the dc super hero Anmited movies!! i also enjoy super man Anmited movies batman Anmited movies & justice league Anmited movies!! I still hadn't gotten death of super man or reign of super man im kind of waiting see if i can get them together on blu ray cause couple years ago i brought dark night returns part 1 & part 2 but i brought them separated then they released them together!! I might pick up death of super man one day !! then there making justice league vs fatal fivet comes out some time in APril!!

The DCAU is my favorite piece of DC media.

Tied for second place would be the Nolan trilogy and the 90s Batman movies

Live Action even tho i also enjoy the animated stuff

My all time favourite CBM is the '78 Superman film, but overall my favourite 'arc' or branch is the DCEU.

BTAS Batman > almost every other incarnation of Batman (and yes, that includes the comics)

I've never quite been able to take to the cartoon themed animation, regardless of what the film is about, so for me, it's going to be live action. It's just a shame that (from what I've heard and read) the animated films are better.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Holopaxume
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"