Which film series do you prefer Guardians of the Galaxy or Deadpool?

For me, GotG > GotG 2 > Deadpool > Deadpool 2. I liked the first Deadpool but Guardians 1 blows it out of the water even when it comes to humour and Guardians 2 still had a lot of what made the first one great. Deadpool 2 was a pretty bad film to be honest.

Which film series do you prefer Guardians of the Galaxy or Deadpool? I am comparing the 2 because they were both unexpected hits, that relied heavily on comedy, some people think the first movie is better then second, etc. Clearly there differences, different settings, different ratings, different studios, etc. But I think its fair to compare and contrast them.

GOTG easily. I love that movie and the cast. I was dragged to Dead Pool 2, and I was bored out of my mind by the plot and the main character annoyed me.

Gotta go with Guardians here. I liked the 1st Deadpool but the 2nd one wasn't as great as the 1st. Don't get me wrong it was still good but I liked GOTG 2 more.

Which film series do you prefer Guardians of the Galaxy or Deadpool? I am comparing the 2 because they were both unexpected hits, that relied heavily on comedy, some people think the first movie is better then second, etc. Clearly there differences, different settings, different ratings, different studios, etc. But I think its fair to compare and contrast them.

I prefer Deadpool over Guardians of the Galaxy because the humor in Deadpool appeals to my generation more than choice number one. If the MCU develops a Starjammer movie would you still prefer Guardians of the Galaxy over it?

Definitely Guardians. The Deadpool films aren't bad and I liked the first film but they age like milk to me.

Deadpool, no contest. There was little in the Guardians movies I found funny.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"