Which movie has the most Bat screen time?

Travesty

Avenger
Reaction score
Well, I've heard this same debate many of times, and quit frankly, I'm curious to see which movie has the most "Bat-time" compared to the other, so we can put this silly debate, that people use as ammo, to rest. Without further ado, the Nolan Vs Burton Bat-screen time:

Now, let me just explain how I did this, and the rules I applied, as one movie(*cough* TDK *cough*)was harder to record then the others. I simply recorded with a stopwatch that I have on my iphone. Anytime Batman had, or shared screen time, then I recorded it. An example would be when Batman and Lucius were talking about the sonar devices, and how it would cut between Lucius and Batman periodically, I kept the clock running, as Batman was apart of the scene, even though we saw more of Lucius. But, if for example(again, from TDK, which is why it was harder to record), we watched the ending Joker battle, and it would continuously go from Batman, to Joker, to Gordon, to Ferry1, to Ferry2, so on a so forth, within a few seconds, I started and stopped ONLY when Batman was on screen, or the person who was involved, was directly involved with Batman. Get it? I'm only recording when 'ol Batsy is on screen, or the person he is with, is involved DIRECTLY with him. I didn't record if Batman was controlling the Batmobile remotely, but I did record if we saw the outside of The Batmobile/Tumbler, while Batman was in it. Again, get it? Just talking about Batman screen time/presence in the movies.

Also, I would like to add, that I made a percentage of screen times. As we should know, most of the movies have a different running time, and it's only fair to add the total Bat-time, and then divide it with the running screentime, to get the percentage of how much Bat-percentage we have per movie. I say this is fair, because there could be a 4 hour long Batman movie, and it could only have 5 extra minutes to the others, but overall, the percentage of screen time would be MUCH lower. Get it? Got it. Good!

Batman '89: total running time of 126 minutes.

-(rooftop scene) 1:33
-(Axis) 3:12
-(Dinner/Batmobile drive to cave) 9:21
-(suit-up/staring at Joker in helicopter) 0:31
-(parade/batwing) 4:01
-(Church/Joker fight) 8:45
-(Ending scene on building) 0:08

Total:27:31 min/126= .216 or 22% of bat screen time

Batman Returns: Total running time of 126 minutes.

-(Batman to the rescue) 2:21
-(Patrolling Gotham in Batmobile) 0:46
-(Batman fights clown gang in streets) 1:42
-(Batman talks to Penguin) 1:31
-(Batman/Catwomen fight) 2:17
-(Suiting-up) 0:17
-(Investigating Ice-Princess) 4:39
-(Batmobile takeover) 3:35
-(Saving 1st born sons) 0:08
-(Infiltrating Penguin's lair) 3:33
-(Max Shrek/Catwomen fight) 3:48

Total:24:37/126= .193 or 19% of Bat screen time

Batman Begins: Total running time of 140 minutes.

-(Docks) 0:52
-(Monorail station/saving Rachel from thugs) 0:33
-(Perched on skyscraper) 0:15
-(Gordon's porch scene) 0:38
-(Flask interrogation scene) 0:47
-(Narrows/Apartment investigation) 3:01
-(Arkham) 4:16
-(Tumbler/Batcave scene) 6:07
-(Narrows feargas/destruction scene) 6:19
-(Ending rooftop scene) 1:26

Total: 24:14/140= .172 or 17% of Bat screen time

The Dark Knight: Total running time of 152 minutes.

-(Opening/BB-suit scene) 1:14
-(Bank vault) 0:36
-(Rooftop meeting) 0:50
-(Hong Kong) 2:15
-(Dinner Party) 1:17
-(Crime scene) 0:50
-(Gordon's porch) 0:04
-(Night club) 1:19
-(Thomas Shift scene) 0:46
-(Tumbler) 3:40
-(Joker interrogation) 3:31
-(Saving Dent from building) 0:45
-(Rubble/Hospital scenes) 0:14
-(Batman and Lucius scene) 1:08
-(Locating Joker/Building scene) 4:57
-(Two-face/ending) 4:10

Total: 27:36/152= .18 or 18% of Bat screen time

The Dark Knight Rises: Total running time of 164 minutes.

-(return to Gotham/Bat-pod) 2:19
-(helps Catwoman escape/The Bat/Batcave) 3:33
-(Searching the sewers/Bane vs Batman fight) 4:59
-(on ice with Gordon/saves Blake from LOS) 1:30
-(gives Catwoman the Bat-pod) 0:56
-(City Hall/Bane fight #2/flying away in The Bat) 7:56

Total: 21:13/164= 13% of Bat screen time.

Who's the king? B89!

Also, the reason why TDK was so hard to record, was because there were times where it would show Batman for about 3-4 seconds, and quickly go to another scene that didn't even involve Batman at all, and then go right back in an instant. I managed it, to the best of my abilities, and my knowledge of the film. Which, I think is pretty good for all of them. I think the hardest one after TDK, would be Returns, and BB and B89 were quit easy, if you ask me. Most of the screen times for those last two, were pretty easy to follow, and pretty direct when it ended. Maybe the reason why I like those the most out of the live action Bat-flicks? Anyways, I hope this helps, cause I keep hearing this debate over and over again, and I wanted to do a little Bat-mythbusters.:woot:

Edit: Oh yeah, this screen time had NOTHING to do with Bruce Wayne, or when Bruce was doing detective work. Just Batsy! When Bruce was working on The Batmobile in Returns, I didn't record, or when he was framing Penguin in the Bat-cave, I didn't record. ONLY when he was full frontal Batman.

Edit: update with the Schumacher films.

Batman Forever: Total running time of 122 minutes

-(Suit up) 1:16
-(Talking to Chase) 1:16
-(Two-Face fight) 4:55
-(The Batsignal is not a beeper) 2:31
-(Harvey getting scarred) 0:03
-(Batmobile chase) 2:20
-(Neon fight scene) 0:41
-(Nigma dinner fight/Two-Face trap) 2:46
-(Chase lookin hot) 1:24
-(Buttfloss/new suit) 1:18
-(He sank my battleship) 1:23
-(Holy rusted metal, Batman/end fight) 5:23
-(Running with Robin/the end) 0:20

Total: 25:36/122= 21% Bat screen time

Batman and Robin: Total running time 125 minutes

-(chicks love the car) 1:31
-(Museum/Freeze fight) 5:07
-(Auction/Bat-card) 2:23
-(chasing Freeze) 1:14
-(B&R investigate Freeze's lair) 3:19
-(Ivy's Lair) 0:47
-(Batskimobile thingy/saving Gotham) 5:46
-(All three running/the end) 0:11

Total: 20:18/125= 16% Bat screen time

**Edit**
When I was doing TDKR time, I noticed that I messed up with my original conversions on the times. So I went back, and used an actual time-calculator to make sure everything is right. Everything is updated. All of the percentages went up a tiny bit, but it was even throughout, now everything is just accurate. Sorry about that.

Last edited:
Damn!

I tip my hat to you, man. That cannot have been an easy task to perform. One of the most hardcore things I've ever seen anyone do in the name of comic book love :up:

I'm not very surprised B'89 tops the list for the most Batman screen time. There was no origin story, and just one other main character/villain competing with Keaton for screen time. But I have to say it's nice to know that it's one of the Burton movies that has the most Batman in it, because Keaton is the best live action Batman. And the Burton movies are often accused of sidelining Batman in favor of the villains.

I tip my hat to you, man. That cannot have been an easy task to perform. One of the most hardcore things I've ever seen anyone do in the name of comic book love :up:
I told you, THE nerdiest thing I have EVER done.

I'm not very surprised B'89 tops the list for the most Batman screen time. There was no origin story, and just one other main character/villain competing with Keaton for screen time. But I have to say it's nice to know that it's one of the Burton movies that has the most Batman in it, because Keaton is the best live action Batman. And the Burton movies are often accused of sidelining Batman in favor of the villains.
:up:
And that's why I was so curious about it. I saw in another thread that someone thought that the Burton movies didn't share the same screen time, and I was thinking other wise. The only way to prove it, is to do the work. Just because you think one movie has more screen time, really isn't the truth.

Anyways, thanks for the positive feedback, it took a few hours to do this. Hehe, I sat there with a pad and pen, and recorded the times, and even made a description of each scene. Afterwords, researched the running times...oh man, I. AM. A. NERD!

And the Burton movies are often accused of sidelining Batman in favor of the villains.

I think it's a fair criticism of B89. If Burton did the Batman origin the way Nolan did it, there wouldn't have been a need for Nolan's movie. Instead, the Joker was the one who received a longer origin. The way I look at it, if Burton had done a full-blown Batman origin movie we might have avoided the Schumacher and Nolan movies altogether.

1. Burton origin movie.
2. Joker movie
3. Penguin/Catwoman movie - this cuts Schumacher out entirely, which then cuts Nolan out as well. Nolan's movies are just as good as Burton's IMHO but I'd rather get rid of Nolan's movies if it means getting rid of the Schumacher movies as well.

Travesty, thanks for putting in the effort on the timing stuff. Must have been a pain in the butt. :)

Last edited:
Travesty, thanks for putting in the effort on the timing stuff. Must have been a pain in the butt. :)
It was kind of a pain, but I was seriously intrigued, and it was fun to watch all of Batman's scenes in the different movies. I didn't sit there and watch ever movie, I definitely fast-forwarded until I saw Batman.

Again, I was just trying to end this debate I kept seeing, with no actual facts. You want the facts? Well, I researched it! It's done. B89 gets a bad rep for having "less" bat-screen time then the others, when contrary to popular belief, it's actually the other way around.:oldrazz:

Well well well... so not even Batman Begins as I could have thought...

Well, well done anyways.

Btw, what about Schumacher's. I have a feeling that bat-nipple got a lot of screentime.

what about Schumacher's. I have a feeling that bat-nipple got a lot of screentime.

I may do Schumachers later. ;)

I'm gonna laugh if Schumacher wins. But, let's be honest, the real winner is the Adam West movie. Now THERE was a lot of Batman. That was wall-to-wall Batman. I think Bruce Wayne had like three scenes.

Hats off to you, Travesty :up:

Indeed, this was not an easy endeavor to take on and I had no idea anybody would ever even do it, it was quite surprising indeed so major props to you once more Travesty.

Interesting study here.

In the end the difference isn't great at all. Too low for my taste.

I would like to see a movie where Batman is actually solving a mystery, so basically a detective story, but probably never going to happen on the big screen. At least that way he would be more [Picard modus]on screen[/Picard modus].

I think it's a fair criticism of B89. If Burton did the Batman origin the way Nolan did it, there wouldn't have been a need for Nolan's movie.

No mate, if Batman and Robin had not been such a piece of crap, there'd have been no need for Nolan's movie. If Burton had done an origin story for Batman, Nolan would have done Begins differently.

The difference between Begins and the other Batman movies is that there's no centrifugal villain threat/presence in the movie. Ra's is absent for the bulk of the movie. Scarecrow is a lackey to Ra's, who is defeated by Rachel in the climax, not Batman. And Falcone was nowhere near as classy, slick, or powerful as he was in the comics. Falcone of the comics would never have been in jail for more than a day, much less be shipped off to Arkham. Batman seemed to be able to just dig up all the dirt on Falcone and his lackeys and hand to Rachel just like that.

Instead, the Joker was the one who received a longer origin. The way I look at it, if Burton had done a full-blown Batman origin movie we might have avoided the Schumacher and Nolan movies altogether.

I don't see how you come to the conclusion that we would have avoided the Schumacher movies just because Batman got an origin story in the first movie?

If Returns had not pissed off the soccer moms so much, WB wouldn't have brought Schumacher in to lighten the movies up, and we'd have been spared Batman and Robin, which was the cause of the collapse of the old franchise.

Last edited:
Great analysis on the Batman screen time. :cool::up:

I think you should make a thread for Bruce Wayne screen time, next.

Batman '89: total running time of 126 minutes. -(rooftop scene) 1:33 -(Axis) 3:12 -(Dinner/Batmobile drive to cave) 9:21 -(suit-up/staring at Joker in helicopter) 0:31 -(parade/batwing) 4:01 -(Church/Joker fight) 8:45 -(Ending scene on building) 0:08 Total:26:51 min/126= .210 or 21% of bat screen time Batman Returns: Total running time of 126 minutes. -(Batman to the rescue) 2:21 -(Patrolling Gotham in Batmobile) 0:46 -(Batman fights clown gang in streets) 1:42 -(Batman talks to Penguin) 1:31 -(Batman/Catwomen fight) 2:17 -(Suiting-up) 0:17 -(Investigating Ice-Princess) 4:39 -(Batmobile takeover) 3:35 -(Saving 1st born sons) 0:08 -(Infiltrating Penguin's lair) 3:33 -(Max Shrek/Catwomen fight) 3:48 Total:22:37/126= .1775 or 17%-18% of Bat screen time

Not really surprised that Batman 89 has the highest Batman screen time and that Batman Returns has a bit higher than the others but I thought all of the Batman moments in Burton films were memorable. I had a feeling that the film with the highest percentage would be the one out of either Batman 89, Batman Returns and Batman Begins.

Batman Begins: Total running time of 140 minutes. -(Docks) 0:52 -(Monorail station/saving Rachel from thugs) 0:33 -(Perched on skyscraper) 0:15 -(Gordon's porch scene) 0:38 -(Flask interrogation scene) 0:47 -(Narrows/Apartment investigation) 3:01 -(Arkham) 4:16 -(Tumbler/Batcave scene) 6:07 -(Narrows feargas/destruction scene) 6:19 -(Ending rooftop scene) 1:26 Total: 22:54/140= .161 or 16% of Bat screen time The Dark Knight: Total running time of 152 minutes. -(Opening/BB-suit scene) 1:14 -(Bank vault) 0:36 -(Rooftop meeting) 0:50 -(Hong Kong) 2:15 -(Dinner Party) 1:17 -(Crime scene) 0:50 -(Gordon's porch) 0:04 -(Night club) 1:19 -(Thomas Shift scene) 0:46 -(Tumbler) 3:40 -(Joker interrogation) 3:31 -(Saving Dent from building) 0:45 -(Rubble/Hospital scenes) 0:14 -(Batman and Lucius scene) 1:08 -(Locating Joker/Building scene) 4:57 -(Two-face/ending) 4:10 Total: 24:56/152= .161 or 16% of Bat screen time

Batman Begins and The Dark Knight both have equal amount of Batman screen time.

But out of the two films, which one did I think had the most memorable scenes???

Out of all the 16% of Batman screen time in Batman Begins, all of them were memorable to me especially the docks scene.

Out of all the 16% of Batman screen time in The Dark Knight, the only exceptions of memorable scenes in it I thought were the Opening/BB-suit scene, Bank vault and Rooftop meeting, while the rest were forgettable or nothing special to me.

Last edited:
Again, I was just trying to end this debate I kept seeing, with no actual facts. You want the facts? Well, I researched it! It's done. B89 gets a bad rep for having "less" bat-screen time then the others, when contrary to popular belief, it's actually the other way around.:oldrazz:

I think Batma89 and Returns can still be criticised for having less Bat-screen time than the Nolan films.
Because the Burtons do not have as many scenes that involve him becoming or working as BM, whether in costume or not. BB is all about him becoming Batman, there are plenty of scenes that involve Batman, he's just not always in costume. Same with TDK.
edit: The non-costume Batman scenes are far less in the Burtons, and I'm talking about scenes where he is actually doing Batman work, not just Bruce scenes where he is romancing Vicki Vale or at the party.

Good on you for giving it a go, I have to say that i thought about doing this myself at one point, sitting with a stopwatch timing the Batman sequences. I think I would've done it a little differently though, set different rules.
I would have timed 'Batman sequences where he is in costume', rather than the actual onscreen appearances.
Like, I wouldn't have broken up the Arkham/Tumbler sequence like you did. I would have counted the scene where we see the cops waiting for the swat to arrive. To me, that's the same as counting all the parts in Axis chemicals where we see shoot outs between the cops and the gangsters.

Good job, but it doesn't negate the criticisms the Burton films get for not being so much about Batman, or the fact that the Nolan films are more about Batman than those films.

Last edited:
I would not have guessed that both '89 and Returns had more Batman in costume screen time than the Nolan films. That's honestly very surprising. I suppose I stand corrected, though screen time isn't everything. :cwink:

Personally, i think what this experiment needs is another scientist to independantly verify the findings.:cwink: I feel there are maybe some little gaps here and there that are not accounted for, or scenes that should not have been cut up, that would push the Nolan films into the same time frame of the Burtons.
but, anyway, the difference, or equality(?) is negligable, and I'm surprised by the results as well. Although, in a way, I'm not so surprised, as I get more of a general feeling of Batman being far more active throughout the movie in the Nolans, due to the aforementioned BM work out of costume, the daylight gigs on cycle/lamborgini, work in the batcave, training, preparation etc.

This will be an experiment long remembered. People saying Burton's Batman was never on screen in comparison to Nolan's Batman, have officially been silenced.

Personally, i think what this experiment needs is another scientist to independantly verify the findings.:cwink: I feel there are maybe some little gaps here and there that are not accounted for, or scenes that should not have been cut up, that would push the Nolan films into the same time frame of the Burtons.
I really don't think anybody is stopping you. ;) Plus, these little "gaps", I used for all of the movies. I could have let the timer go the entire time we see Joker and Vicki go up the church, and have Batman slowly ascend, but I didn't. I stopped/started only when Batman made his way into the exact same room, where he is finally met with them directly. If he wasn't, then again, I had to stop/start when we saw him on screen. An example, would be when the camera went away for a second, and showed Joker and Vicky dancing for a good 30-40 seconds, I stopped, because Batman wasn't yet with them directly, he was fighting big thug in the other room. Also, the very last scene where we see Batman on the ledge, I only started right when we see Batman, not when the camera slowly went up, and met with him. I also didn't record the Batmobile being controlled remotely, and blowing up Axis.

but, anyway, the difference, or equality(?) is negligable, and I'm surprised by the results as well. Although, in a way, I'm not so surprised, as I get more of a general feeling of Batman being far more active throughout the movie in the Nolans, due to the aforementioned BM work out of costume, the daylight gigs on cycle/lamborgini, work in the batcave, training, preparation etc.
There are still a lot of scenes in the Burton movies that I think you're forgetting. You said in your other post, how you thought most of Bruces scenes were of him "romancing Vicki", when the very same thing can be said about Bruce towards Rachel in the Nolan movies. In every movie, we see Bruce romancing some love interest. Yes, he did with Vicki, Selina, and of course Rachel. The man likes his women.:cwink:

We also see a ton of detective work from Bruce in the Burton movies, that I have a feeling you've forgotten about. In B89, we see him monitoring the people at his party in the Bat-cave, investigating the ingredients to Jokers toxin, along with looking over Jack Napier's file, and looking over his parents case file, to link Napier to his parents death. In Returns, like I said in my original post, we see him working on the Batmobile, an entire scene were him and Alfred are framing Penguin, or where we see Bruce contemplating something, right before the signal goes off, as he's drawn to the light. And his meeting with Max Shreck, that shows he was doing detective work, as he was linking the triangle gang to some wrong doings.

Every movie has Bruce doing detective work, and wooing women, as well. I can tell you like Nolan's movies better, but again, this was to just put the debate to rest, cause I've heard this from a lot of people, not just Happy Jack. Although, he was the catalyst that made me say, "screw it, let's figure it out". So really, thank you Happy Jack, I actually am happy that you gave me something to nerd out on. ;) In reality, if we include all of Bruce Wayne, either doing detective work, or working towards training as Batman, I could probably say, without a doubt, and without timing anything, that BB would win by a LAND SLIDE. There really is no contest, BB's first half was more or less Bruce training, or in a sense, "becoming" Batman, even before he donned the cape and cowl. And then the second half we get a good amount of Bat-time, as you can see from my recordings. This experiment had NOTHING to do with saying one movie is better then the other, it was just to lay a myth to rest, that is all. I can't tell you what Batman is better, as that is all subjective, and your decision alone. Again, this was just a fun/nerdy thing to figure out. :cwink:

I can say this, though. TDK had more Batman scenes, but they were just shorter, which is why I think people assume that it has more Bat-time. It's really up to the individual what you like more. Are you the kind of guy who buys a box of cookies, and only has 1-2 at a time, or are you like me, who is fat and pathetic, and has to eat 1-2 ROWS at a time? I like excess, which may be why I like BB and B89 so much. Those two movies had less Bat-scenes, but when he was on the screen, he was on there for a longer period of time.

Last edited:
Yeah, no, i was half pulling your leg, my mobile does not have a stopwatch facility, so there is that.:cwink:

and yeah, I was taking into consideration all those scenes with Bruce in the cave doing research in the Burtons, although I admit I did not count the meetings with Max Shreck, as I forgot he brought up the RT gang in one of those.

But, I would make the bet right now, going my memory/guesswork, that the presence of Batman would still be more in TDK than in the Burtons, taking into consideration the BM work done out of costume. While BB has them all beat hands down as you say. It is a little unfair to compare BB for Bat-costume appearance time as it's an origin movie, so it's surprising to me it measured up to the others tbh.
As I said though, I would time it by Bat-sequences, like I would have just timed the whole church thing from Burton's and just timed the whole ending of TDK(subtracting the on-ferry stuff though).
But, who knows about the 'Bruce working as BM out of costume stuff), I might time them all just by marking up the time codes on the dvd.

I don't know that I would time the business meetings though for out of costume Batman work, like the meetings with Max Shreck, or with Lau in TDK, that is not very 'Batman', and does not feel like BM scenes if you know what I mean. That's more like Bruce Wayne in business action against shady businessmen, and then happening to find a link to his Batman work.
He knew Lau was shady, and then found ties to the mob, same with Shreck.

Ok, I am getting too into this, lol. Your rules were simpler.

This will be an experiment long remembered. People saying Burton's Batman was never on screen in comparison to Nolan's Batman, have officially been silenced.
Thanks, man. I appreciate the kind words, cause this was an effort, and did take a considerable amount of time to figure out. I think I put in a good 2-4 hours of recording, research, and the write up.

david icke said:
Ok, I am getting too into this, lol. Your rules were simpler
Well, that was one of the very reasons why I made the rules simple, so people would know exactly what I did, and there was no debate between the recordings. It wasn't subjective to what I "thought" should be on screen, it was just exactly how much Bat-time there actually was. :cwink:

Well, that was one of the very reasons why I made the rules simple, so people would know exactly what I did, and there was no debate between the recordings. It wasn't subjective to what I "thought" should be on screen, it was just exactly how much Bat-time there actually was. :cwink:

Yeah, I'm sorry if I sound picky, i do appreciate you took the time to do this.
I'm just saying that I would have measured Bat-apperances by different criteria.
Like the Arkham/Tumbler sequence, I would have kept that all of the one piece, from the moment the Screcrow says 'He's here!' and the lights go down, i would start from there, when Batman becomes a part of the scene, not when you actually see him come out of the shadows.
So, from that moment, on the dvd it reads 1.23.18, and i would end that Bat-appearance at 1.33.47, when he cures Rachel at the Bat-cave. Because Batman has been a part of that whole sequence directly. I would also count the part where the cops are amassing outside that you left out.
So, if you take that, add the slightly later Batcave conversation with Rachel, and the bit where he is listening in to Crane with his directional microphone(which i think you omitted), you can add about another 1.30-2.00mins onto the time you have marked out for it.

Again, I'm just being nerdy here, not moany, I hope anyway, I'm just saying what I was thinking when comparing your rules and notes to what I would have done myself in such a case.

I would have probably added the remote control car going into Axis chemicals as well for instance, and the part at the garage when he remote controls the Tumbler before appearing onscreen, because he is there and a part of the sequence, although offscreen.

Anyway, again, good stuff, and it's made for a nice new discussion, and marked a historic day for some.:cwink:

Last edited:
Yeah, I'm sorry if I sound picky, i do appreciate you took the time to do this.
Oh, no, don't be sorry at all. I do thank you for you contribution to the thread, I was just trying to tell you my reasoning around my recordings. Again, I was just making this very "black and white" so there wasn't any gray matter in between. I wanted it to be as "exact" as possible, without any debate of "well, you could add this or that", when that shouldn't count for my over all experiment. I stayed true to the formula for all Bat-movies, so it is what it is. It's just the Batman screen time that we actually see Batman in, or are aware of his presence, due to him being involved directly. I know you can subjectively pursue certain scenes here and there, but again, I was making it as simple to figure out my recordings as possible.:cwink: No harm in asking, or saying you would have done it differently. I'm not offended in the slightest, which is why I laid my rules out in my original post. I wanted to make it clear, as to my motives of the experiment. :cwink: I understand people may see it differently, and like you pointed out, Bruce Wayne having an affect on certain things, but that wasn't the point. I do get what you're saying, but again, I'm going for a "black and white" explanation, I'm not looking at the gray. The gray is what's debatable, but not the black and white. :cwink:

Again, I'm just being nerdy here, not moany, I hope anyway, I'm just saying what I was thinking when comparing your rules and notes to what I would have done myself in such a case.
Again, no harm at all. You're just speaking your mind, and I totally respect it. I'm just trying to show you why I did what I did. :cwink:

Anyway, again, good stuff, and it's made for a nice new discussion, and marked a historic day for some.:cwink:
:up: Thanks, man.:word:

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kimcity
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"