Which New Marvel Studios franchise do you most want to see?

KangConquers

Purple Kang, Purple Kang
Reaction score
Note this is Marvel Studios which means no X-Properties (X-Men, X-Factor, Excalibur, Exiles, X-Force, Cable, Wolverine, Deadpool, X-Man) Fantastic 4 properties (Fantastic 4, Silver Surfer) or Spider-Man (Spider-Man, Venom) properties.

I also am talking about new properties, not sequels (Captain America, Thor, Iron Man, Avengers) requels (The Incredible Hulk), or reboots (Daredevil, Elektra, Punisher, Blade, Man-Thing, Howard the Duck.) I'm also taking Ant-Man and Guardians of the Galaxy out of the poll, since their "green lit" status might give them an unfair advantage.

So if you click other and go "OMG!!! DEADPOOLZ!" or "I NEED A PUNISHER REBOOT!", you aren't reading the question.

Last edited:
No Mort the Dead Teenager?!?!?

Hard decision but I voted for the Sorcerer Supreme. Always one of my favourite characters and he would fit extremely well in the MCU.
Hawkeye and Black Panther are not far behind...

Someone must have misread the thread title as "Which New Marvel Studios franchise do you least want to see?", because Sentry has a vote

The Inhumans!!

Followed by the Iron Fist, The Sentry and Moon Knight.

wasn't a tough vote for Strange, but there are many on here I'd like to see. And many I could easily wait 20-30 years before seeing on screen.

Spider-Woman is fair game for Marvel Studios?

same question for Cloak & Dagger

Last edited:
I voted Black Widow.In my heart of hearts I'd say Ms Marvel,but I know they'll never meet my expectations.

At least with BW,they already have the groundwork laid for a great series.Make it happen already!:argh:

Namor, Panther, and Ka-zar and the "savage land" are easily my top 3

Spider-Woman is fair game for Marvel Studios?

same question for Cloak & Dagger

Spider-Woman, almost assuredly, she's not related to Spider-Man.

Cloak and Dagger definitely, they were developing a TV show.

i wanna see captain britain and union jack done.
'specially union jack.

i wanna see captain britain and union jack done.
'specially union jack.

I think at best, you'll see a full Union Jack appearance in a future Captain America film. Jack just doesn't have anything to seperate him from Cap Am, save being british.

Captain Britain would make an awesome, loopy, weird fantasy movie though.

i forgot about werewolf by night. hopefully that is fully a part of the marvel studios situation by now.

I hope for Panther power sometime soon. get reggie hudlin involved.

Shang Chi can be on-point, if handled correctly. the best of bruce lee combined with the best of modern martial arts films.. have shang speak fluent english..

Someone must have misread the thread title as "Which New Marvel Studios franchise do you least want to see?", because Sentry has a vote

Here comes someone rushing to defend the (admittedly good) original mini to justify that position.

The poll should be multi-vote with so many choices.

Ms Marvel definitely... Let's get a female superhero movie up!

Nova sounds cool... if done in a dark and mature style (darker than Green Lantern at least!)

Black Panther
The Defenders
Dr. Strange
Heroes for Hire
Inhumans
Ms Marvel
Moon Knight
Namor
New Warriors
Runaways

Those are my choices.

And some people thought Marvel didn't have much to offer Disney outside the Avengers. lolz.

Ant-Man isn't totally greenlit, well it kinda has been, but it is up to Edgar Wright to move forward with it. That is at the top of my list, so it not being on this list I go Black Panther. I totally want T'Challa in the MCU, especially since they've already introduced vibranium in the Cap movie and Wakanda was supposedly on a map in IM2.

I'd like to see Runaways too.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"