Which Wyatt Earp is better?

russel. wyatt earp was more faithful to the actual story...but kurt russel and tombstone was just sheer bad ass!

Russell. Then again Val Kilmer as Doc Holiday >>>>> Russell & Costner

Kurt Russell and Tombstone in general is better that Costner's Wyatt Earp.

I liked both films, and thought they both did a great job. There's really no weak link in either films as far as the acting goes. Both versions had people who played Wyatt and Doc well.

If I had to choose, I'd go with Kurt Russell's performance.

however, no one will EVER beat Val Kilmer as Doc Holliday!.

THIS IS THE GOSPEL TRUTH!! all those who doubt kilmer as an actor watch this movie he is amazing this is why i always said he was the most versatile of the actors to play batman/bruce wayne (though he wasnt the BEST batman/wayne).

TOMBSTONE is one of the worst Westerns I've ever seen. Appalling script, appalling performances (aside from Val Kilmer)...

I haven't seen WYATT EARP, but if that's worse, then I want nothing to do with it.

TOMBSTONE is one of the worst Westerns I've ever seen. Appalling script, appalling performances (aside from Val Kilmer)...

I haven't seen WYATT EARP, but if that's worse, then I want nothing to do with it.

Wow, you must see f'ing outstanding Westerns.

"ill shoot all three of you"
kilmer owns that flick

:dry:

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Holopaxume
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"