Who Am I, A Lowly Peasant, to Question the Wrestling Thread?!

Status
Not open for further replies.
The Wrestling Thread is to be respected and admired!!

Oh somebody is going to be put in that Handicap Match to even the odds.

I Would Advise You Not to Patronize the Wrestling Thread!! :argh:

Since Oklahoma is usually a mark crowd, I doubt we're gonna hear a "Same old ****" chant during that contract signing. :(

All three of those choices are pretty bland.

Ziggler still in the same position he's been in for 4 years. :(

So much Big Show and CM Punk facing the Shield. This is one of things missing during Bryan's run at the Authority: him running them down on the microphone. I definitely wanted hear Punk say more, but that was a good start.

I don't see how they can do this and not have him get involved in the world title situation going into Wrestlemania.

My Tv is messing up. Sounds like I missed s good promo.

Good opening segment, Punk keeping some of that powder dry for when things build up further. :D

I gotta say I dug Kane's middle management promo and Steph is just...mmmmm.

Punk vs The Shield would be better as a gauntlet match but still, should be cool.

I am glad they are seemingly confirming the one champion thing, guess those buyrates have been as stank as we suspected.

I hope WWE turns Ziggles heel again and for the record, I still do not like Big E. Langston. They're both a bunch of M****es!

I'd vote for Undisputed World Champion, just to stick it to their "WWE" brand psychology :hehe:

In other news, I WIN AGAIN!!!!! :awesome:

Hopefully this ends in a brawl with all 3 and we get a triple threat IC title match at TLC.

The Wrestling Thread beat Big E Langston at Skip-It

Punk saying he prefers to stay in his own universe is hilarious, because that's what everyone saying it felt like for months when he was feuding with Heyman while everyone else in the locker room dealt with the Authority.

Did they put a mike on Sandow?

Look it's this match..........................................AGAIN

Damn shame this thread title will probably be replaced before 10 PM.

Also, :up: to the Skip-It reference. I sucked at that game.

Punk saying he prefers to stay in his own universe is hilarious, because that's what everyone saying it felt like for months when he was feuding with Heyman while everyone else in the locker room dealt with the Authority.

I liked that callout :hehe:

Damn shame this thread title will probably be replaced before 10 PM.

Also, :up: to the Skip-It reference. I sucked at that game.

Not if I have anything to say about it :argh:

Seriously though, if the vote comes up "Undisputed WWE Champion" I'm calling it rigged :o

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"