No Way Home Who Do You Think DIES?(Potential Spoilers)

Detective Conan

Avenger
Reaction score
Rumors are circulating that Peter Parker will end up losing someone close to him and they will die by the hands of Mr. “More scary without the mask!” Dafoe Goblin. With that in mind, if the death of a major character were to occur who do you think is the most likely candidate to bite the dust? I’m placing my bets on one of the folks who started it all with the Godfather of the MCU RDJ - Happy Hogan himself.

Probably some throwaway villain, like the first Shocker was in Homecoming.

Is he dead though? I thought he was captured because when he was last seen, he was strapped to a bus via Peter's webbing.
That's the second guy. First one is the guy Toomes killed in the lair after threatening to rat him out.

Last edited:
Ned

And the Peter finds his replacement best friend in Harry Osborne in the next movie

Probably some throwaway villain, like the first Shocker was in Homecoming.

Is he dead though? I thought he was captured because when he was last seen, he was strapped to a bus via Peter's webbing.

Aziz meant the one Toomes vaporized, not Bokeem Woodbine's Shocker.

As for the topic, either Ned or Happy and I'm mostly placing my bets on Happy at the moment.

Ned will appear to die, but then at the end of the film in the post credits there will be a mysterious overweight figure in blue and orange on a glider. :o

Probably Ned. Losing Happy would be too similar to the Iron Man loss.

People don't think Ned could be HobGoblin because he isn't a serious enough character, but people think they would kill him off? he is the comic relief.

I'm surprised no one has put together the obvious choice of May

Last edited:
The MCU Spidey series is a comedy, everyone acts like a clown lol. They don’t need Ned just because he’s one of the many comedic reliefs.

I don't think it's likely either of the other Spidey's will die, that would mostly be for tugging at the older audience and this is Tom Spidey's movie- he wouldn't have as much of a built in connection like the audience, so it's most likely he loses one of the character's he's been close with throughout his MCU appearances.

Maybe it will be Flash Thompson who dies. Peter Parker will be heartbroken... for about a minute. :o

Everyone here agrees that we don't want to see this character doing the Ace Ventura thing die

341fIl1.gif

:oldrazz:

Lets be honest, Aunt May is just in the way of Peters teenage adventures anyway.

Unrelated but they really made May young for no reason. I thought she was gonna be a shield agent or have some action or something but nope. Its just lol your ants hot jokes.

Maybe in this one she'll have her moment.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Blacktopolis24
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"