No Way Home No Way Home Rumors, Leaks And Speculation Thread (Potential Spoilers Ahead)

With spoiling myself too much, I just want to know...

I take it there is definitely no Dunst/Stone in the movie. Do they allude to Dunst's MJ in a significant way?

Does the ending leave the door open for more Tobey Spider-Man in whatever capacity that may be?

With spoiling myself too much, I just want to know...

I take it there is definitely no Dunst/Stone in the movie. Do they allude to Dunst's MJ in a significant way?

Does the ending leave the door open for more Tobey Spider-Man in whatever capacity that may be?

No Dunst or Stone no. But they do get mentioned, both MJ's and Gwen's names are mentioned.

Here's my question.

Tobey and Tom's Spiders have gotten flack for not quipping enough. Do all three Spiders quip in this?

Not really. I think they were concentrating more on the playful chemistry between the Spider-men. rather than worrying about the Quips. I can't really think of any Quips.

The closest i can remember is with Andrew with the lizard.

Well Holy hell that was amazing!!! Go see this movie; we have much to discuss

Just saw it, it was great.

Nitpick:
Anyone else a bit miffed at the blatant exclusion of any Tom Holland's Spidey addressing Uncle Ben? There were two moments where it screamed as appropriate: when the other Spideys talk about him and at the end on the graveyard visit. Personally, I just needed to see a Ben Parker next to May Parker's gravestone. That woulda been enough and stablish Tom Holland's Spidey as very reserved/still not over his Uncle's death.

Peter had Ben’s briefcase in the 2nd movie. Maybe he didn’t really know him. Either way, the writer’s should’ve given us some kind of context.

This film could have been the one to mention uncle Ben. But it almost felt like they forgot he existed. Or was worried it would take away from Aunt May to mention him. So you come out of this movie assuming he didn't exist.

Saw it.

It's glorious.

It's just...amazing ❤❤❤

I have pics of the screen if anyone wants me to post them but it's out tomorrow so

Just saw it, it was great.

Nitpick:
Anyone else a bit miffed at the blatant exclusion of any Tom Holland's Spidey addressing Uncle Ben? There were two moments where it screamed as appropriate: when the other Spideys talk about him and at the end on the graveyard visit. Personally, I just needed to see a Ben Parker next to May Parker's gravestone. That woulda been enough and stablish Tom Holland's Spidey as very reserved/still not over his Uncle's death.
Only minor complaint I have too

Were the red sections of the arms still segmented? I thought it was a solid red stripe like the classic design but then the drawings in the credits looked more like the Homecoming suit.

Uncle ben doesnt exist in the MCU.

I agree. Or, he did, but just not that relevant to Peter's life at all. People want to believe he was in here as well because of the suitcase and the "May has gone through a lot already" line in Homecoming. But that's pretty much what there was.

I said it in another thread, Tony and May are the Uncle Ben figure in this universe.

Tony was clearly his father figure. He showed him what it is to sacrifice everything for the people you love.

May was his moral figure. Especially in Far From Home and No Way Home, we see her always trying to help others.
She even gets the line. "With Great Power, Comes Great Responsibility". (Which is something I'm not against really, after all, it wasn't Uncle Ben who originally said it in the comics).

Tony taught him to be Super.
May taught him to be a Hero.

It was interesting that May's grave wasn't even next to Ben's. I'd think Uncle Ben didn't exist at all in this universe but he's still referenced in the other films. Most likely Ben and May divorced in this universe.

Were the red sections of the arms still segmented? I thought it was a solid red stripe like the classic design but then the drawings in the credits looked more like the Homecoming suit.
The drawings in the credits were the homecoming suit. The costume from the final scene was 99% classic.

Uncle ben doesnt exist in the MCU.

So Aunt may dosnt have a husband ?? never married or deceased husband

Because May married with Peter's uncle, making her be his aunt. In fact, Peter's father and May's husband are brothers but seems MCU doesnt care about

About the spell, are the avengers affected ?

By reading full plot, by the end everybody forget about Peter thanks to Strange. Strange himself doesnt know him aftermath ?
And all avengers team who fought alongside Spidey during Civil War and Thanos War ?

and non-mcu villains,

if they came into MCU just before their death, in their universe they didnt die. Does it modify reality in Raimi universe and Amazing universe ??

I agree. Or, he did, but just not that relevant to Peter's life at all. People want to believe he was in here as well because of the suitcase and the "May has gone through a lot already" line in Homecoming. But that's pretty much what there was.

I said it in another thread, Tony and May are the Uncle Ben figure in this universe.

Tony was clearly his father figure. He showed him what it is to sacrifice everything for the people you love.

May was his moral figure. Especially in Far From Home and No Way Home, we see her always trying to help others.
She even gets the line. "With Great Power, Comes Great Responsibility". (Which is something I'm not against really, after all, it wasn't Uncle Ben who originally said it in the comics).

Tony taught him to be Super.
May taught him to be a Hero.

Wait...is it even confirmed that Uncle Ben is dead in the MCU? What if "May has gone through a lot already" just referred to, like, a divorce?

Wait...is it even confirmed that Uncle Ben is dead in the MCU? What if "May has gone through a lot already" just referred to, like, a divorce?

I think he specifically mentioned his uncle passing away in Civil War but I need to rewatch the scene.

Either way, it was weird not having what would amount to a small Easter Egg in the graveyard by having his grave next to May's grave.
It would be an acknowledgement for the fans and it would also set up this Peter as a more reserved and quiet kid about his uncle's death.

About the spell, are the avengers affected ?

Everyone means everyone ever. Nobody knows that Spider-man is Peter Parker because "Peter Parker" was completely forgotten by the world. But they know that Spiderman exists and should remember the events of Thanos saga, just not who he is under the mask.

Now that does poise a question towards other Peter Parker's in the multiverse. Did Tom just decide for every single Parker that they would be forgotten? For example, Tobey's MJ would forget about him?

Also the Avengers forgot him but not Spidey which might make some memories weird because, for instance, Captain Marvel helped him with Thanos' gauntlet in Endgame and he introduces himself and she replies "Hey Peter Parker". Theorically she remembers the action but the interaction and his face is wiped from her memory?

Last edited:
I lowkey love the fact that they rolled Ben and May into one. Aunt may has always carried his heart, so why not be his inspiration. Uncle Ben never makes it past issue one so to speak. So why does he get all of the glory when may has always been the one doing the heavy lifting In Peter's story? So she served both purposes here in this origin story and I think that was so smart of them.

I think he specifically mentioned his uncle passing away in Civil War but I need to rewatch the scene.

Either way, it was weird not having what would amount to a small Easter Egg in the graveyard by having his grave next to May's grave.
It would be an acknowledgement for the fans and it would also set up this Peter as a more reserved and quiet kid about his uncle's death.

Everyone means everyone ever. Nobody knows that Spider-man is Peter Parker because "Peter Parker" was completely forgotten by the world. But they know that Spiderman exists and should remember the events of Thanos saga, just not who he is under the mask.

Now that does poise a question towards other Peter Parker's in the multiverse. Did Tom just decide for every single Parker that they would be forgotten? For example, Tobey's MJ would forget about him?

Also the Avengers forgot him but not Spidey which might make some memories weird because, for instance, Captain Marvel helped him with Thanos' gauntlet in Endgame and he introduces himself and she replies "Hey Peter Parker". Theorically she remembers the action but the interaction and his face is wiped from her memory?
I just assume they all remember interacting with him but with a mask on. They don’t remember his name. Now how Happy thinks he knows Aunt May without having known Peter is confusing.

I lowkey love the fact that they rolled Ben and May into one. Aunt may has always carried his heart, so why not be his inspiration. Uncle Ben never makes it past issue one so to speak. So why does he get all of the glory when may has always been the one doing the heavy lifting In Peter's story? So she served both purposes here in this origin story and I think that was so smart of them.

It could work if Aunt Milf wasn't treated as a hot aunt in every movie. When she dies in NWH... I felt nothing because her character was nothing more than just Aunt Milf.

It could work if Aunt Milf wasn't treated as a hot aunt in every movie. When she dies in NWH... I felt nothing because her character was nothing more than just Aunt Milf.

Dude but she was so milfy this time around though. Not sure if it was the VFX or makeup team or what…but her milf game was definitely upgraded.

Does she contribute much to the story? No. However I will definitely miss her….but probably for all the wrong reasons.:gngl:

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
iamjonahlobe
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"