No Way Home No Way Home Rumors, Leaks And Speculation Thread (Potential Spoilers Ahead)

just saw that clip… i wish Spider-Man had even more integration like this. Spider-Man is the hub of Marvel every hero knows him. He’s our Batman…. Spider-Man 4 needs cameos from Torch or Iceman. Love the idea of Spider-Men returning for Secret Wars! Idk about bringing the FOX-MEN into that but as long as the MCU X-MEN are there it’s fine.

wish may didn’t die hate that

Are you talking about when Tobey walks through the portal, Andrew comes in the room and they both have a mini web shooter fight? I was in heaven when I saw that.
Nope, it's the one on the scaffolding. I haven't seen that one yet, but it sounds amazing haha.

Nope, it's the one on the scaffolding. I haven't seen that one yet, but it sounds amazing haha.

I actually just saw that.

It is so surreal watching Tobey, Andrew and Tom in their suits, naturally playing off each other and riffing on their web shooters. And it feels so natural, it doesn't feel gimmicky.

Agreed it just all worked so well. They really got this part right.

Part of the Matt Murdock scene has leaked, and if you’ve read the leaked descriptions and saw the Campea leak then you pretty much get a good gist of what the scene is. That’s Cox’s only scene in the movie and its pretty cool. It works quite well as a MCU re-introduction of the character to fans and a full-on introduction to audiences who haven’t seen the Netflix show.

Charlie still killing it.
DD and Kingpin back the same week. Gotta love it

Okay, I watched a second clip. the one where
Ned brings Tobey in and they talk. omg, Tobey still has it. He's STILL that character from all those years ago. I almost started choking up honestly. Also, loved how he shot a web at Garfields web shooter!

Okay, I watched a second clip. the one where
Ned brings Tobey in and they talk. omg, Tobey still has it. He's STILL that character from all those years ago. I almost started choking up honestly. Also, loved how he shot a web at Garfields web shooter!

I loved that scene. Packed theaters are going to go NUTS.

I also saw the three Spider-Men swinging in the final construction site finale. Loved having Tobey land first, Andrew second and then Tom last. There's a lot of small touches that Jon Watts nailed here.

I loved that scene. Packed theaters are going to go NUTS.

I also saw the three Spider-Men swinging in the final construction site finale. Loved having Tobey land first, Andrew second and then Tom last. There's a lot of small touches that Jon Watts nailed here.
I haven't seen that one yet, but it sounds incredible! I might not watch any more until I see the film tomorrow afternoon. I got it out of my system haha. I'm literally grinning ear to ear at this point.

Apparently the movie hints that Tobey Peter isn’t with MJ? That’s a little disappointing I’ve got to admit

Same, but I’m ok with it… I won’t have to strain my eyes too hard on Thursday night. I can just let it pour all over me.
Same! The only stuff I haven't really watched is the final fight and all of that. But a lot of the

banter interactions, as well as Tobey's first meeting. and Otto reuniting with Tobey!

So for those who saw it...

Does Tobey Spidey die?

Does Tobey Spidey die?
Haven’t the seen the movie but I have seen some of the leaked footage of the ending.

No, he just gets sent back to his world alongside Garfield Spidey.

Does Tobey Spidey die?

No. I've not seen it but a friend of mine has and he confirmed who lives and who dies. Tobey lives.

Does Tobey Spidey die?

Nope. I watched a leaked scene, and he gets stabbed by the Green Goblin while trying to stop Holland from killing him, but he lives.

So next question....

How does this movie end?

Here's my question.

Tobey and Tom's Spiders have gotten flack for not quipping enough. Do all three Spiders quip in this?

Welp, I failed the self control test with watching spoiler clips for this film hahaha. I've watched so many at this point. Oh well, I'm still super pumped for tomorrow!

Last edited:
Try as Sony might to take down videos off of YouTube, once it's on the internet, it's there forever. Take down one video and four more take its place.

Me. Still resisting.

915670B1C836FA72042469239B9EB83DE0730598

@Gothamsknight.

tumblr_mi2p64V7lY1qeire1o1_500.gif

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"