Iron Man Who should do the music?

X2 dark would be appropriate for Iron Man's origin. However, I stick by my no rock music crap viewpoint.

I hate John Ottman's scores. Danny Elfman has grown stale for superhero movies. John Powell or Graeme Revell would be good. Maybe Klaus Bedalt. Zimmer's scores are too soft for Iron Man.

Yes, definitely darker than Spiderman or Superman. I mean his origin is as a POW. X2 dark sounds ok to me. BTW, I thought they had already got John Debney for Iron Man, it's been up on IMDB for several months:

http://us.imdb.com/name/nm0002201/

Spider-Fan930 said:
Iron Man by Black Sabbath is not appropriate for this movie. At all. Putting it in the movie because it says "Iron Man" in it is stupid. Listen to the freaking song before you suggest it.

No ****. That's like the idiots in the Spider Man thread who want Johnny Cash in the soundtrack. Teh Man In Blakc! Its BlACK and VENOMS BLACJK!!!11!

kedrell said:
Yes, definitely darker than Spiderman or Superman. I mean his origin is as a POW. X2 dark sounds ok to me. BTW, I thought they had already got John Debney for Iron Man, it's been up on IMDB for several months:

http://us.imdb.com/name/nm0002201/

But the studio announced Robert Downey Junior a week or so ago.....

I agree that Marco Beltrami may be an interesting choice.

Cyrusbales said:
But the studio announced Robert Downey Junior a week or so ago.....

So what's your point?

kedrell said:
So what's your point?

It's just that you said that John Debney was ironman, So i was just clearing up that little mistake...

Cyrusbales said:
It's just that you said that John Debney was ironman, So i was just clearing up that little mistake...

I meant him as the composer/doing the score for Iron Man; not to play Tony Stark.

sorry, my mistake, please insult me for my stupidity:)

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
paulsantiagoolg
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"