• Secure your account

A friendly reminder to our users, please make sure your account is safe. Make sure you update your password and have an active email address to recover or change your password.

Who should Wonder Woman's next love interest be for the sequel?

Diana gets a girlfriend (finger's crossed).

Let's be real, if WB want this movie to get released in China the love interest cannot be a woman.

But who knows. What I do know is that the next guy will have to be very, very likable if they don't want him to become another Sharon Carter. People clearly liked Pine's Steve... a lot.

trevor barnes would be nice we havent ever really got an interracial love story in a super hero film especially if they choose to set it in the civil rights era of the 50-60's since in the comics he is an activist it could be very relevant in our current times
Steve Trevor... Trevor Barnes... I'm sensing a pattern here.

Last edited:
Trevor Barnes would be my pick. Humanitarian who complements Diana's compassion.

Eh, I'd be a bit cautious about having another love story in the sequel. I personally don't think that WW needs a love story in every movie to have an arc, but I suppose it's not impossible, given that all three Nolan Batman films had sort-of a love story.

Hopefully Patty can pull this off. I mean she's 2 for 2 so far, but that's not exactly a large sample size.

Patty Jenkins seems to really like love stories. Jenkins wanted Thor and Jane's romance to be the center of the second Thor movie when she was attached to direct it.

24293901_10213134151262003_5336552177982952081_n.jpg

24059001_10213134151302004_358037662298369963_n.jpg

So it begs the question of if her love interest will be in the past or in modern day

I wouldn't mind it being Barbara Minerva. They could try that angle?

No girlfriend for Diana in Wonder Woman 2. Gal was asked this question today by someone at Ace Comic Con and she replied that she would like Diana to have a girlfriend, but it is not going to happen.

I’d rather she remain single for the time being, but like someone else suggested, I’d like it if the film teased past relationships with other women.

Since it turns out Pine is in the cast, that pretty much settles it. At least until the mask comes off. Patty loves a love story, but she also loves a plot twist, and a big Villain Reveal - from where you least expect it. Suffice it to say, people will like the Gadot/Pine chemistry in this film as much as they liked the Anna/Hans chemistry in Frozen.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
stryderzer0
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"