BvS Who will win, BATMAN or SUPERMAN

"World's Finest" is not only rooted in the comics, it's a title that reflects the stature of Superman and Batman.

And its just badass.

QM0hIXZ.gif

Batman/Superman: World's Finest

There we go, people know what it is, and we are happy. Do it WB.

I also like Man of Steel: World's Finest.

Superman and Batman will run at each other and double clothesline each other, knocking both of themselves out.

Meanwhile, members of the Bat family will rush to the ring and start beating on the downed Superman. which will prompt members of the Superman family to run out and make the save. resulting in an all out brawl that leads to a double disqualification.

the end.

isn't that how it's supposed to go??

Before "The Dark Knight" came out, the title "The Dark Knight" did not mean a damn thing to the GA.

Just use World's Finest. This is another case of fans overthinking things.

Not that they can't use Superman/Batman or Superman vs Batman, but if they use WF, its not the end of the world. The GA would not be confused as to what it would be.

I don't. This shouldn't be looked at as MOS2. It sounds that way with MOS in the title.

Before "The Dark Knight" came out, the title "The Dark Knight" did not mean a damn thing to the GA.

Just use World's Finest. This is another case of fans overthinking it.

Not that they can't use Superman/Batman or Superman vs Batman, but if they use WF, its not the end of the world.

This.

Just use World's Finest. This is another case of fans overthinking things.

Not that they can't use Superman/Batman or Superman vs Batman, but if they use WF, its not the end of the world. The GA would not be confused as to what it would be.

but it was the second movie...the first one was Batman Begins....not The Dark Knight Begins.

Just use World's Finest. This is another case of fans overthinking it.

People had already known about TDK beforehand because Heath's death was a huge deal. And a lot of people knew the Dark Knight was another name for Batman as well, I think. World's Finest is not an official group name or anything. Like Trinity. That would be a weird title for the 3 of them.

It's not overthinking it. It's using their strengths and including the names of the two most known heroes in the world in the title for more initial recognition.

Anyways though, Superman/Batman: World's Finest is the best choice for me.

World's Finest is pretty easy to market. Just market it like this. :o

The_Worlds_Finest_by_iNo019.jpg

People had already known about TDK beforehand because Heath's death was a huge deal.

It's not overthinking it. It's using their strengths and including the names of the two most known heroes in the world in the title for more initial recognition.

It's simple. We kill Ben Affleck. :o

but it was the second movie...the first one was Batman Begins....not The Dark Knight Begins.

So? This movie is a continuation of a movie that didn't even have "Superman" in the title.

Not that whether its the first or second film even matters. Again, I think people are overthinking this. No one is gonna be lost if it's called "World's finest". Just like no one was lost when MOS was called "Man of Steel".

So? This movie is a continuation of a movie that didn't even have "Superman" in the title.

Not that whether its the first or second film even matters. Again, I think people are overthinking this. No one is gonna be lost if it's called "World's finest". Just like no one was lost when MOS was called "Man of Steel".

Like I said, I had a few friends that had no idea MOS was a Superman movie. I know people always say that, but it's true.

Who are your friends TPC? Are they bums? :o

People had already known about TDK beforehand because Heath's death was a huge deal. And a lot of people knew the Dark Knight was another name for Batman as well, I think. World's Finest is not an official group name or anything. Like Trinity. That would be a weird title for the 3 of them.

Except people knew about TDK before Ledger even died. That second trailer got a lot of attention in December 07.

All you need is the Bat and S symbol with the words "World's Finest", and people will get it.

World's Finest is pretty easy to market. Just market it like this. :o

The_Worlds_Finest_by_iNo019.jpg

Exactly. It's not rocket science.

Batman 89' promoted its movie with just a symbol. They didn't even have to use words.

Except people knew about TDK before Ledger even died. That second trailer got a lot of attention in December 07.

All you need is the Bat and S symbol with the words "World's Finest", and people will get it.

Yep, but it didn't get the huge recognition it did until Heath's death. He died January 2008. Only a month later.

I'm not gonna sit here and act like it will be the end of the world if they just call the movie World's Finest. It won't be. I just think Superman/Batman should be the main title.

I also like Man of Steel: World's Finest.

That's pretty awful.

'World's Finest' itself is just beyond perfect for this film. It tells us everything we need to know about it without coming off as cheesy or obvious. It's actually pretty cool that TDK/TDKR and MOS did not use the hero's name in the title. That's something you'll never see from Marvel, and I also hope WB/DC stays away from using stupid subtitles like Marvel does...at least for as long as they can.

The idea of these two superheroes (arguably the most iconic of all comic book mythology) coming together sells itself. As someone mentioned, the combination of Batman and Superman's symbols along with the title 'World's Finest' is all that is necessary for this film. Everyone will know what it's about and everyone will go see it. How could you not go see this in a theater? You'd have to be insane not to, which is why I have a hunch this might be the biggest film of all time.

I'm not gonna sit here and act like it will be the end of the world if they just call the movie World's Finest. It won't be. I just think Superman/Batman should be the main title.

Sorry, but it's just not classy enough for these two heavyweights. They deserve a better title that actually says something about them and the film itself...not just their names with a slash between them.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ohkeelay
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"