• Secure your account

A friendly reminder to our users, please make sure your account is safe. Make sure you update your password and have an active email address to recover or change your password.

BvS Superman vs Batman Fight

Pinky021

Civilian
Reaction score
When I heard about the news about Man of Steel 2 featuring Batman, I could not get more thrilled about it. But then, I came to realize of something that has bother me for some time: how can Batman exist in the same universe as Superman?, I mean, I love Batman, he’s my second favorite superhero of all time, but seeing the power level of Superman in Man of Steel, I just don’t know how Batman can be a part of it. IMHO, Batman is nowhere near a match for Supes, and I really don’t want to see, if they fight each other in the movie, Batman to get the upper hand. What do you guys think? How can they make this movie realistic to feature a fight between Superman vs Batman?

Yea they really made Superman in MOS a god, literally.

That whole crazy fight scene with Zod at the end showed neither of them getting hurt, slowing down or even the possibility of them dieing, until the end where Superman had to snap the neck as the only way to come out on top.

I don't mind a weakened Superman as long as he still wins. Superman was established as such a strong guy in MoS that it wouldn't make sense that even him weakened he'd lose. Equal for a moment? Sure but Superman should always land that final blow.

I think the best approach would be to do something like the Man of Steel comic where Batman convinced Superman he would place an innocent life in harm's way unless Superman worked with him, when Batman was really talking about himself. A one on one fight would not work at all. It should be a conflict of ideas and interests and not a plain fist fight.

Well, as far existing in the same universe goes, um, they do? Lol. Batman's already marked Gotham as his territory by pissing all over the city limits.

Youre right about a fight between them being a total mismatch or epic proportions. Im not up to date on comic history between them, but Im pretty sure writers have to do some serious power scaling with Superman for Batman to even stand a chance.

If Superman is written as having all of his powers and abilities, Batman would stand no chance.

I liked the TAS Batman/Superman or Superman/Batman episodes. I wouldn't mind seeing him throw Superman without using Kryptonite the first time. Then of course reveal the fragment of kryptonite from his utility belt. He could then explain he saw Luthorcorp developing weapons with it.

I think the best approach would be to do something like the Man of Steel comic where Batman convinced Superman he would place an innocent life in harm's way unless Superman worked with him, when Batman was really talking about himself. A one on one fight would not work at all. It should be a conflict of ideas and interests and not a plain fist fight.

Let's have both. But have Batman in a robo suit talking about his reason for fighting while Superman tries to hold back, but with Superman ultimately melting his robo-gauntlets, ripping the metal structure, and pulling Batsy out of his suit and glaring at him. And then they both give up and try to think about the real person involved in "playing" them. That would be satisfactory ;)

Isn't there a thread for this guys? There are enough Bat-casting threads as it is.

I'm not worried about them fighting each other.
Just what villian can you put in between them?
Any villian strong and fast enough to even hit Superman, can kill Batman in the blink of an eye.

Oh and Superman's krpytonite weakness is so dumbbb...

idk how they will pull this off without PIS or Batman looking like Superman's alfred.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"